DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I stopped playing single player at 85% completion after 81 hours but for the last few days I've been really playing the multiplayer for the first time and it's actually been pretty fun :ehh:. Gets you to try out other playstyles/weapon loadouts you might not have used before in single player.

How's the elite gaming crowd been doing in multiplayer? What's that APEX rating lookin like? :mjpls:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
All this talk about the Kett base on Voeld makes me scared. I'm already struggling on hardcore, and I'm going to play that part soon. I guess I really have to look at crafting new gear and weapons before I get there
Neo Gaf Casual :mjlol:

I crushed this on INSANITY

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently the LGBTBBQNWOCNN community said that most of the confused mentally I'll individuals don't usually refer to their real names right off the bat when they introduce themselves or some shyt like that

lol ok...and lol @ all the letters you added...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*checks EA site after update*

Mass Effect Andromeda | Forum | Tech Issues | EA Answers HQ

*even more complaints and problems*

i'm in the boat with them....the game froze on me 3 times yesterday after the patch, smh.....also, i still have glitched navpoints, glitched mission & inventory systems (it shows i have 'new' stuff, even though i dont), enemies still spawning in the air, etc.....but hey, the new outfits in cut scenes are fresh lol....

also, how the hell did bioware decide that the solution for ammo boxes (which wasnt a problem), was to say fukk health/shields, and turn the majority of boxes into ammo boxes?....lol just, smh....

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My Insanity fight vs @Mowgli
Architect at one point got to spewing black acid everywhere didnt care if his robots were already battling me

He was level 11 guns at best were level 2's
In the 2nd me level 24 all guns level 4's better everything fight was still hard

Vs.

Took him 14mins weaker everything
Me 25mins stronger everything

Coli brehs you be the judge :manny:
That boy Elite or fraudulent?

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I stopped playing single player at 85% completion after 81 hours but for the last few days I've been really playing the multiplayer for the first time and it's actually been pretty fun :ehh:. Gets you to try out other playstyles/weapon loadouts you might not have used before in single player.

How's the elite gaming crowd been doing in multiplayer? What's that APEX rating lookin like? :mjpls:
My apex rating 3305 what's yours? :jawalrus:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
put in more work....86 hours in, only 50% done lol.....back to the grind...

oh yea, here's a tip: dont develop every level of everything you want, just do the research for it....for the most part, once you get to level 4/5 with gear, you can handle most shyt in the game; also, the higher you get, the higher level gear that drops for you......so holding off on developing shyt allows you to save materials and have them ready when you do develop that high level shyt...i realized this after i developed a lot of shyt every chance i got, smh.....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one positive after the patch: my inventory is now up to 150 limit, which is cheat code now lol....before, i had the highest inventory level and it was only 65, so i still had to manage shyt...with it being 150, dont need to manage shyt now.....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Architect at one point got to spewing black acid everywhere didnt care if his robots were already battling me

In the 2nd me level 24 all guns level 4's better everything fight was still hard

Vs.

You just won't give this up will you.

My skill has you in pure disbelief. Flabbergasted as it were.

In these first person shooters u the boss but this singlepmayer campaign story shyt? Stoppit, this My shyt. This where I shine nikka but, there's room in my shadow for you to shine to, by following in my footsteps.

You dont respect my shotgun. You don't respect my dps. You don't respect my reload time. You don't respect the perks on my gun. You don't respect my SKILL.

I am a fukkin Machine.

But I see tonight must be the night I silence you once and for all with a repeat of pure skill

A rerun of Elite Gaming
An oldie but goodie.

I must throw on my hoody and show the Paduan who the true Jedi is in this shyt.

It's nothing. I'm sick of this shyt.

I try to come out here and show you flabby ass nikkas the path to greatness and you Spit on me like I ain't shyt.

I can't be recording receipts everytime I do something great but sadly when men can levitate off the ground, there's always that one guy who won't believe, cuz He can't do it.

fukk it, I'm locked I'm loaded architect getting shot and demoted. Stoppit.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Vs.

I can already see why it took you so long. You're 2 slow.

You were letting him 3d print enemies which ate up your time because you werent outputting enough damage for him to show you his face. If you add up the minutes you probably spent an unnecessary 10 minutes fighting 3d printed enemies because of your Slow dps. That weapon of yours is trash I'm sorry

Work harder next time little buddy. Don't worry I'll show you how it's done soon.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Vs.

your architect looks more like my fight.....i was gonna post my fight from last night with the architect on the sun planet (starts with an E), but when i hit the share button to save, i only saved like 20 sec, smh....

also, speaking of said fight: that one is fun as hell.....the architect even used his gun more when defending his legs.....cant wait to do that one again on insanity...

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
your architect looks more like my fight.....
Say no more breh say no more

ELITE MYTH DEBUFF'd

Breh got killed about 20x straight on Insanity and switched it to either hard or normal.

No shame in that it happens but don't post something call it something its clearly not

Case Dismissed.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Say no more breh say no more

ELITE MYTH DEBUFF'd

Breh got killed about 20x straight on Insanity and switched it to either hard or normal.

No shame in that it happens but don't post something call it something its clearly not

Case Dismissed.
Nah proof coming tonight. Your run was just slow which lead to you wasting time fighting 3d printed enemies..

You feeling some type of way about being slower then the gawd but bruh, your skill is to casual to box with gawd.

Receipts coming tonight