Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
You fought the remnant architect yet? :shaq:
First time against him. I thought it was gonna be one way, and it was the other :heh:

Ran up on him to bring the drama close range because that’s how I’d been rocking that whole mission. Man hemmed me up and yelled some wild disrespectful stuff in my face then threw my body in the bushes :wow:

How I handled him after that was pure fukkery :wow: Man was boosting across the map over the architect then hitting 180’s to blast his drone with fadeaway shotgun rounds, then hitting him with three abilities as quickly as possible. Then running around full speed and shotgunning and melee’ing any of his brehs I came into as I was waiting for them abilities to recharge :heh:

Then I shot him in his back :birdman:

Speaking of, what are some decisions the brehs have made thus far?

I kept the AI alive, then sent it to the Andara.

Then I let the Andara free the captives

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Breh w
First time against him. I thought it was gonna be one way, and it was the other :heh:

Ran up on him to bring the drama close range because that’s how I’d been rocking that whole mission. Man hemmed me up and yelled some wild disrespectful stuff in my face then threw my body in the bushes :wow:

How I handled him after that was pure fukkery :wow: Man was boosting across the map over the architect then hitting 180’s to blast his drone with fadeaway shotgun rounds, then hitting him with three abilities as quickly as possible. Then running around full speed and shotgunning and melee’ing any of his brehs I came into as I was waiting for them abilities to recharge :heh:
Breh you remember what level you were when you fought him? Also what setting normal, hard etc etc

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Breh w

Breh you remember what level you were when you fought him? Also what setting normal, hard etc etc
16, hard difficulty. I don't mess with insanity until repeat playthoughs. I will say for him, if you don't have a sniper rifle (or shotgun if you wanna run around like a headless chicken like me) that can take out his orb in one shot it seems like a long day.

EDIT: I'm confusing the Cardinal for the Architect :snoop:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
16, hard difficulty. I don't mess with insanity until repeat playthoughs. I will say for him, if you don't have a sniper rifle (or shotgun if you wanna run around like a headless chicken like me) that can take out his orb in one shot it seems like a long day.

EDIT: I'm confusing the Cardinal for the Architect :snoop:
Yeah that shyt took forever even on normal.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If u want the throw to last longer make sure you set the path to longer duration.

Once them shields down dudes gettin pulled and Launched off a cliff never to be seen again
See if you wreck that doc ock in the sand :stopitslime: and on INSANITY

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
See if you wreck that doc ock in the sand :stopitslime: and on INSANITY
O god. My nikka adjusted the difficulty to beat a video game boss :lupe:

rampage-jackson-vs-door-o.gif

Ill get him for you little buddy.

Nobody gives my friends that Wooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk :banderas:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
O god. My nikka adjusted the difficulty to beat a video game boss :lupe:

rampage-jackson-vs-door-o.gif

Ill get him for you little buddy.

Nobody gives my friends that Wooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk :banderas:
Ive been playing on Insanity since i installed this joint. Lol nobody gonna even think Casual thoughts when Los come up. I'll get back to him once i level up some more.

Hopped in my whip flew to my shyt (tempest) to collect my thoughts :snoop:

You go face him now its while placing the 3rd seismic hammer on top of a fukking mountain lol

Last edited: