marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
game is giving me anxiety, i dont like the pacing at all. talk to a npc, more missions. read terminal, more missions. scan shyt, more missions. check email, more missions. go to "?" on map, more missions. i feel like this is becoming a job at this point :why:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
game is giving me anxiety, i dont like the pacing at all. talk to a npc, more missions. read terminal, more missions. scan shyt, more missions. check email, more missions. go to "?" on map, more missions. i feel like this is becoming a job at this point :why:
How many planets have you explored so far

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
game is giving me anxiety, i dont like the pacing at all. talk to a npc, more missions. read terminal, more missions. scan shyt, more missions. go to "?" on map, more missions. i feel like this is becoming a job at this time :why:

Ryder: Ok nice talking to you

NPC: Oh by the way.....

Me: :snoop:

I mean don't get me wrong the side quest are decent for the most part but they just throw it out so frequently and randomly. Was the OG trilogy like that? I could spend 5 hours playing this game and maybe do one mission cause I'm so bogged down in talking, crafting, checking emails, running around the tempest/nexus, etc

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many planets have you explored so far
i dont fukking know man, game says im only like 30% complete tho. the last main world i touched down on is the one with the badlands. game suddenly turned into fallout.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ryder: Ok nice talking to you

NPC: Oh by the way.....

Me: :snoop:

I mean don't get me wrong the side quest are decent for the most part but they just throw it out so frequently and randomly. Was the OG trilogy like that? I could spend 5 hours playing this game and maybe do one mission cause I'm so bogged down in talking, crafting, checking emails, running around the tempest/nexus, etc
nah, damn near all npcs have a damn mission for you on this one. :heh: i mean, i like that the game is full, the pacing is just wonky as fukk. i found myself just completing a mission i forgot about from the first day i played the game.