marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah I finished on 90% I just needed to get it done had 2 loyalty missions and a 4 solar systems to scan

i dont even see how thats possible. i have a good 100 quest on my plate right now, probably more

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Playing the third vault on the normal PS4 was rough. The game became a slide show. I think I also broke a puzzle by using charge to hit an enemy across the room getting me across a chasm I was supposed to solve a puzzle for.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This game is a solid 7-8/10 so far. It doesn't seem as focused of an effort as the two previous Mass Effect games. And I still haven't really gotten into the story yet. But I can't take people just outright shytting on it, seriously.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I swear man. No lie. I was on there because I had sworn I wouldn't buy the game for full price. And I was gonna see if they had it up for 40 bucks because I heard the price had dropped. Then I saw in the corner it said "Used and New starting at $12.38" or something like that. So I started thinking it was gonna be that ole bullshyt where it's 12 bucks but the shipping is like 30 dollars. But I clicked on it said "$12.38 NEW" and the shipping was 3 bucks, but it wasn't Prime. I said shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit and ordered it. I figured if it was some sort of trick, I can always send it back. Amazon don't play that bull shyt. It says it won't be here until between the 31st and April 4th. I'm cool with that for that price.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you get that pull and upgrade the throw to have a longer duration you can launch cats into the sunset :banderas:
ill max those out next. i dont wanna add throw though, shooting flames at ppl doesnt get old

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
ill max those out next. i dont wanna add throw though, shooting flames at ppl doesnt get old
Pull someone to you look up and throw them into the stratosphere kill a few people in time for them to hit the ground in front of u to be executed.

Sometimes i pull people from behind cover and drop them behind my cover then just drop shotty into the back of their head while theyre on the ground :blessed: