Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Im in kandara still man that fukking acid water cut through thr nomad like nothing.

First thing I did in Kandara was activating the remnant vault. I normally leave that mission for the end of each planet but Kandara is a fukking pain in the ass without terraforming the place, and there's bunch of missions that can't be done until you can touch the water so it's kinda mandatory to do that as soon as you get to that planet.

Speaking of Kandara, do any of the brehs knows which mission triggers the Architect there?

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Im in kandara still man that fukking acid water cut through thr nomad like nothing.
The vault there was the one that almost made me go back to playing on the PS4 Pro. I was playing on the normal one and the game was almost like a slide show. Trying to time those jumps was rough.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
First thing I did in Kandara was activating the remnant vault. I normally leave that mission for the end of each planet but Kandara is a fukking pain in the ass without terraforming the place, and there's bunch of missions that can't be done until you can touch the water so it's kinda mandatory to that as soon as you get to that planet.

Speaking of Kandara, do any of the brehs knows which mission triggers the Architect there?
Yea i was thinking the same thing about doing the vault first there? Whats the archtiect you talking about? Is there one on each planet?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yea i was thinking the same thing about doing the vault first there? Whats the archtiect you talking about? Is there one on each planet?

I assumed there's one on Kandara because it's an important planet, I could be wrong though, I have no clue if there's one on each planet. I'm asking because I wanna safe those fight for when I'm more powerful or have better weapons.

I know there's one on Eos but the missions that triggered it was bugged for me and couldn't do it. Haven't returned since to see if it's fixed.

Ran up on one on Voeld, I had a really tough time beating the a$$hole because I never use a sniper rifle, assault riffles don't do much damage and any other weapon is pretty much useless against an Architect.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
How are you guys having problems with Kandara? It's only one quest that requires you to be near or on water

Kandara is my favorite planet thus far :wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The vault there was the one that almost made me go back to playing on the PS4 Pro. I was playing on the normal one and the game was almost like a slide show. Trying to time those jumps was rough.

Weird, didn't have those problems at all and I'm using a normal PS4. Kandara is the first place were the framerate went to shyt in a couple of places though, but I was just driving around the Nomad and didn't affect anything.

There aren't any difficult jumps in the vault if you use every console though. Even if you skip the last one you just take 1 hit and it barely matters because you are running against the fukking cloud of death so there's no time to waste.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
How are you guys having problems with Kandara? It's only one quest that requires you to be near or on water

Kandara is my favorite planet thus far :wow:

You haven't triggered all the side missions then. There are a couple of missions that require you to go to like 4-5 places were you have to scan the water or places near it. You have to be too damn careful and play to perfectly to pull them off. Terraforming the planet makes most of them a piece of cake, and you don't need to be careful anymore when driving the Nomad either :manny:

FatherSimp

Daps
You haven't triggered all the side missions then. There are a couple of missions that require you to go to like 4-5 places were you have to scan the water or places near it. You have to be too damn careful and play to perfectly to pull them off. Terraforming the planet makes most of them a piece of cake, and you don't need to be careful anymore when driving the Nomad either :manny:

Guess I gotta go back I got the planet to 98% Viability and breezed off to the next :yeshrug:

Only quest I remember was scanning the murdered bodies in the water :jbhmm:

FatherSimp

Daps
I have literally no issue with Kandara...

I like it, feels like regular Mass effect

This is my first Mass Effect and 40 hours in I'm having way too much fun :wow:

Unlocked all my weapon slots so I got something for anyone who wants this work :banderas:

That being said whats a good assault rifle to use I been rocking with this Kett one Zambor or some shyt but I need one with more ammo capacity and fire rate

And no that N7 assault rifle is ass I need rapid fire not another shotgun :rudy:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This is my first Mass Effect and 40 hours in I'm having way too much fun :wow:

Unlocked all my weapon slots so I got something for anyone who wants this work :banderas:

That being said whats a good assault rifle to use I been rocking with this Kett one Zambor or some shyt but I need one with more ammo capacity and fire rate

And no that N7 assault rifle is ass I need rapid fire not another shotgun :rudy:
Im trying to build one, I forget the name. I'll tag you once I find it. It has the highest damage but I think it's a 3 round burst though

And I've had the option to open that slot but I'll probably just throw a pistol in it

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Apparently a nikka copped a Larry to play this game while sick and high off meds this weekend. A used BF1 bundled Larry-S, $271.00 + taxes. I don't know how I feel right now. I swore to never touch a Larry after my 3rd 360 bricked.