Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:scust::huhldup: all these fine sistas and snowbunnies in this game nikka you going full captain kirk :snoop:
What sista can you fukk in this game?

Cora isnt an alien and got that hairstyle like them white chicks in the hood that ruin nikkas lives. Ill have to pass

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
shyt looks like it would hurt. Who thought that was a good idea :hhh:

Yeah and if the boney exoskeleton wasn't bad enough, they got those pointy ass chests with no hips. Plus their lips are sharp & angled how you supposed to kiss that?:mjlol:

They be dancing at club tho so maybe somebody gotta like it :ld:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i've experienced some of those glitches already...ex: that shyt at 16:15 had me bugging for a min lol...another glitch there was an enemy that got stuck in a rock and was shooting me, but i couldnt shoot him...once would be cool, but that shyt has happened on multiple occasions....

had one glitch where the enemies didnt spawn, so i couldnt advance in the mission...i really just sat around and waited for something to happen, then i saw an enemy start running down the hill lol....

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah and if the boney exoskeleton wasn't bad enough, they got those pointy ass chests with no hips. Plus their lips are sharp & angled how you supposed to kiss that?:mjlol:

They be dancing at club tho so maybe somebody gotta like it :ld:
Kiss ? :mjlol:

U be makin out with jumpoffs bruh?

Catch space herp bruhs

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
looks like I wont be buying this money grab
Good game but as a white male this probably isnt the game for you bruh.

Come back for mass effect Andromeda 2.

Maybe theyll have an affirmative action program in Andromeda next go round. :skip:

2s9x01h.jpg