lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be honest some of these upset cacs do have a point. The devs did OD on the SJ shyt.

Me: So what brings you to Andromeda

Scientist: Well im a tranny who use to be named Steve but I'm free now

Me: :dahell:

when i heard that i laughed like hell.....i was like 'wait, what?!?!?! steve to hindley?' lmao....but i give it to them, the follow up question is what i wouldve asked 'how the hell you pick that name?'.....

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does she really not put out?...i'm asking cause when i got on the ship, i hit on her, and she told me she just wanted to keep it professional...but as i've been doing more, she's been talking/emailing me more, so i figure i just had to give her time...but if the option to hit it doesnt come up again, i'm be pissed....

Think she a full dyke b

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm at like 46% after 39.5 hours. Have the option to start what looks like the last major quest but I'm gonna do some more loyalty missions and work on Voeld & Havarl first. Other than eos i have kadara & elaaden 100% viable w/ their vaults activated.
I still got a fukk ton of side quest from all the hub worlds that I haven't even touched yet, so when I beat the main quest in the next few days I should still have PLENTY to do

Been putting in work with that Remnant Sweeper AR. Fires a 3 round burst but uses the heat sink, no ammo, and packs a nice punch. One of the better weapons for blind firing too I been taking down even the larger enemies with it. Saving materials for the asari sword which looks like it has the highest melee damage in the game (I've also read that it has more of a sweeping motion that can hit multiple enemies)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
does she really not put out?...i'm asking cause when i got on the ship, i hit on her, and she told me she just wanted to keep it professional...but as i've been doing more, she's been talking/emailing me more, so i figure i just had to give her time...but if the option to hit it doesnt come up again, i'm be pissed....
If you are a woman you can romance her. If not no.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's not trash it's like the Arkham Origins of the Mass Effect series. The A team didn't make this and it shows but it's a decent replica of the kind of games they made. The bugs are out of control though.

Damn shame, ME1 was classic because of the story, gameplay was actually shyt, I was hoping at least story would be good but everything I've read is that it's a cheap imitation of ME1 story

I'll try this game out in 6 months when they patch this up and it will be $20 by then