Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

That's fukking OD
Bruh...

I was like "huh :gucci:"

Game is crazy. Without doing all this Kett shyt it reminds me a lot of the older games.

I like being on the stations/cities. Just so much bullshyt to do.

I got 2 pets on my ship now outta nowhere:gucci:

Just cheated my way through poker with fukkboi gil

Etc. i was gonna do some more shyt but Ive been playing for like 5 hours trying to liberate Kadara (still waiting on that) and now about to continue helping Cora and Sid. Game is deep as fukk

Last edited:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Completed what was on Kadara and just got overwhelmed with so many missions when I got back to the Tempest. Feel like the I've just completed 2nd act or so and the real meat of the game is starting.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Am i the only one going thru this bs that cant progress thru the story.

I been stuck on this installation progress and it be saying shyt like wait 12 hours

Like bytch what:dwillhuh:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yooo

This is spooky,

My newborn stats in my arms while I play Mass Effect. Mass Effect has literally become the baby boomer game. Alot of my friends with babies playing it. Lol

Beautiful little Queen, Breh.

@twan83 congrats as well, breh!
Thanks breh.

My wife comes and gets her from me, says im not making another gamer lol. My 8 year old daughter games hard begged me to let her play ME yesterday lol

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
What happened to this game?? I kinda forgot about it and checked metacritic to see that 90+ score

And this shyt got 74 and a 4.6 user score :damn:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
So this fakkit is like this regardless of what you do? :heh: I fukked up and clicked on the "romance" dialogue in the first conversation I had with him, and this fukker keeps sending me emails and inviting me to shyt. I'm just :hubie: but he keeps pressing the issue. He deserves the bushes over this needy gay shyt he's pulling off :dame:
:duck:

That wasn't no accident nikka :troll:

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened to this game?? I kinda forgot about it and checked metacritic to see that 90+ score

And this shyt got 74 and a 4.6 user score :damn:

Game aint bad breh it has some bugs and people flipped over the out of sync voices and not then the white boys WENT of about some political ish

But I will say every important person you meet is a woman in this game and the only bad ass men are your dad and the dracko

Edit this got the white peoples mad

CpH3WtHWEAAABDS.jpg

Last edited:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Some of these glitches are ridiculous. The cut scene involving Jaal and Liam shirtless was awkward enough but then Jaal turned into a conjoined twin. Wtf bioware. Example below of what happened. The clip is not my character though :heh:.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its said they recycled many of the same animations from the first games. :snoop: so tired of these folding arms animations and them dialing on their lil wrist pads. just woke up, bout to grind this out all day :coffee:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Let's be honest some of these upset cacs do have a point. The devs did OD on the SJ shyt.

Me: So what brings you to Andromeda

Scientist: Well im a tranny who use to be named Steve but I'm free now

Me: :dahell:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yooo

This is spooky,

My newborn stats in my arms while I play Mass Effect. Mass Effect has literally become the baby boomer game. Alot of my friends with babies playing it. Lol

Beautiful little Queen, Breh.

@twan83 congrats as well, breh!

Yea I have my son in my lap or arms when I play till he throws a fit for food then gotta stop for awhile till his hunger is met to his standard and then that belly full put his ass to sleep and go back to playing :mjgrin: