winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I found a Kett power plant on Eos and the enemy waves are just too much at level 13. It just turns into pure chaos and my team gets overwhelmed even with the Krogan.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
am i tripping or does nexus citadel get larger every time i visit it. i always find new stuff when i go there

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Yooooo That Cardinal fight :banderas::banderas::banderas:

fukk your orbs hold this Charge & Nova combo :wow:

Vera held me down during that fight :ohlawd:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disagree

Customization could be better, but my guy looks just like me. Hair was my biggest issue but I found one similar to my style now. Females have better styles I believe

Cover system works against tall and small objects, not sure what you mean. I been playing since tuesday, and even though it's not perfect, thats not my biggest issue with the cover system. It hasn't been an issue at all for me anyway

If those are your only issues so far then they are seriously minor.

that's cool, we can disagree.....my guy barely looks like a brotha...and that's including after i made him as dark as i could, smh...

after putting more time into it, still dont like the cover system...never been a fan of auto cover systems...

naw, i have more issues with the game, but the pros out weigh the cons right now...for the most part, i'm having fun and that's all that matters to me...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Use the custom presets as just a head shape, then change the skin color and the nose. My guy looks like a legit black dude, just young and a trash hairline. My dad looks like keith sweat but gray :skip:

Powers make up for the cover system, but if youre on hard or insanity youll need to depend on it.

i was gonna do that (use presets and adjust), but i thought 'i was able to create a black shepard the last 2 games, so i should be good'.....was i wrong when i started doing it, smh.....my dad looked asian lol...

i'm playing on hard, i use powers, still dont like the cover system....it's just funky to me....sometimes it'll put you in cover, sometimes it wont....sometimes you can hit/get hit while in cover, sometimes you wont.....also, never been a fan of auto cover, and this is just adding to that feeling....

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Voeld is fukking beautiful once you activate the remnant vault brehs :ohlawd: :lawd:

37 hours and only 36% done :dead: :dead: :dead:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after putting more time into it, i'm really torn about this game....overall i'm having fun, but they making it hard.....from the technical shyt that's been hard to ignore like pop-ins; glitched navpoints; the animations; glitched missions; etc...to some of the game play choices they made like having to drive the mako up mountains to put a probe on the side of said mountains to get minerals; forcing us to have to put points in shyt we dont want by limiting options; having squad mates ignoring enemies, then just dying; etc....

seriously, game play wise it feels like they chose the worse game in the series to be like, which was me1...which doesnt make sense at all...they shouldve made the game more like me2/3, which were more fun game play wise....

may sound like i'm down on the game, but like i said, overall i'm having fun....i'm digging the story and exploring....they just making it hard...hopefully it gets better as it goes along...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liam's mission was my favorite mission in the game so far, even if a lil corny. It felt like a cheesy scifi action film, seemed like bioware got somebody else to write that one for sure.

Liam is still a trash character though. Hes kaiden status to me :camby: the rest of the characters are solid except for the fact that suvi aint puttin out :what:

does she really not put out?...i'm asking cause when i got on the ship, i hit on her, and she told me she just wanted to keep it professional...but as i've been doing more, she's been talking/emailing me more, so i figure i just had to give her time...but if the option to hit it doesnt come up again, i'm be pissed....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh yea: what the fukk were they thinking with some of the dialogue choices....they tried too hard to break shyt up into categories that all the answers/choices feel half assed...