lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you discovered how to upgrade your suits and Nomad so you can go to high level radiation spots?

I still cant access Level 3 radiation areas and I feel like I've pretty much did everything I can do on the first planet Eios, at 80% validity.

If anyone else knows, please advise

Martha

go in the development side of the r&d menu, and pick the nomad icon...then pick the upgrades you want...

i was having the same issue as you, couldnt go anywhere on eos with a level higher than 1 for radiation....i upgraded the shields on the mako, and now i can go everywhere...i just upgraded the shield level and the thing that applies a shield to everyone around the mako...

to tell you though: i'm not sure if it was cause of that or me doing more in the story that allowed it...cause around the same time i did that, i also got to the point i can pick whom i want to release from cyro...

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Can i fukk vetra
Peebee
The reporter

In the same playthrough

I would guess so. Vetra is an exclusive romance but peebee can be a fling or serious, and the reporter is always just a fling. as long as you don't go too far with peebee it should be possible

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn shame, ME1 was classic because of the story, gameplay was actually shyt, I was hoping at least story would be good but everything I've read is that it's a cheap imitation of ME1 story

I'll try this game out in 6 months when they patch this up and it will be $20 by then
so you dont have the game? cus most ppl playing in real time dont agree

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you can romance Vetra. She's actually one of the cooler characters IMO but sex with a turian would be kinda weird:patrice:

i feel you..i'm digging her character, but i dont wanna fukk her...they didnt really make her attractive in that regard....

the chick i wanted to fukk (suvi) only likes women, smh.....and the other chicks i wanted to give that work to, i cant cause they not an option....1 is the sista that's in the area where the sam node is located...and the other is the supply chick on eos....you can talk to both, learn about them, etc., but there is no romance option...which sucks cause they cool and are some of the better looking chicks, smh....

*going on a tangent*

seriously, bioware dropped the ball this time with the romance options...so far, i dont wanna make any of the chicks my main jane...they just aint got it like miranda, ashley, and liara....which leaves the option of just being friends with benefits, but they didnt make the romance options physically attractive like miranda, ashley, and liara...in the other games, i'd knock them all down, but i eventually picked one to be the main jane...this batch, i dont know....if i do pick one, it'll probably end up being vetra cause she the coolest female character so far.....

also, i know/understand bioware got backlash for the lack of gay romance options in the other games, but damn....they went overboard this game with that shyt.....all the dudes want me to throw it at them, while all the chicks acting like they aint interested and/or playing hard to get....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i feel you..i'm digging her character, but i dont wanna fukk her...they didnt really make her attractive in that regard....

the chick i wanted to fukk (suvi) only likes women, smh.....and the other chicks i wanted to give that work to, i cant cause they not an option....1 is the sista that's in the area where the sam node is located...and the other is the supply chick on eos....you can talk to both, learn about them, etc., but there is no romance option...which sucks cause they cool and are some of the better looking chicks, smh....

*going on a tangent*

seriously, bioware dropped the ball this time with the romance options...so far, i dont wanna make any of the chicks my main jane...they just aint got it like miranda, ashley, and liara....which leaves the option of just being friends with benefits, but they didnt make the romance options physically attractive like miranda, ashley, and liara...in the other games, i'd knock them all down, but i eventually picked one to be the main jane...this batch, i dont know....if i do pick one, it'll probably end up being vetra cause she the coolest female character so far.....

also, i know/understand bioware got backlash for the lack of gay romance options in the other games, but damn....they went overboard this game with that shyt.....all the dudes want me to throw it at them, while all the chicks acting like they aint interested and/or playing hard to get....
Yea i was cool when they limited the number of whites in the game but now, theyve gone to far with their tolerance message

I cant wife one respectable blue bytch in this game.

I cant be seen tongue kissing a Turian :scusthov:

Vetra can hit me late night when no ones around like....

With her UGLY ass.

Peebee can hit me after after we dock, in the airlock like

Last edited:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yea i was cool when they limited the number of whites in the game but now, theyve gone to far with their tolerance message

I cant wife one respectable blue bytch in this game.

I cant be seen tongue kissing a Turian :scusthov:

Vetra can hit me late night

Peebee can hit me after after we dock, in the airlock

:scust::huhldup: all these fine sistas and snowbunnies in this game nikka you going full captain kirk :snoop:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
5069639-miranda_lawson_16.jpg

:wow:

The Remnant Architect was difficult to fight. I just quit.