The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Not sure what you are talking about breh :patrice: I did pull it off after watching a youtube video were it showed were the security overrides where. Then I could go on and take the base.

Sadly, after taking out the Cardinal and completing the mission I went for another side quest - "Making an Impression" - when it came to put the 2nd hammer, the thing updated as complete without me doing anything :dead: then it asked me to investigate an area were I realized I have to talk to somebody, but nothing spawns, there's just empty space so I can't fukking do the mission :francis: I guess it will spawn after I restart but I got out of Eos and went to do side quests to other planets :manny:

You must be further then me. I thought you was talking about the Kett base when you unlock those three remnant glyphs. I'm still on the first mission on Eos :dead:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I think my 'Defeating The Kett' mission on Eos bugged out. I fought through the base, killed the Invictor and all it told me was 'clear the base of defenders' or something like that. The fukked up thing, there was one red dot that showed up, and there was an enemy stuck inside some canister thing that I couldn't get to. So he's in there chilling like a villain and I'm supposed to kill him, which I couldn't do.

So I start making my way out where I started and more waves of enemies are spawning. Fight my way to the beginning, go out, and the group of enemies there spawned again also. So I clear them out, make my way BACK through a now empty base, dude no longer in that canister, and I can't do shyt. No mission marker, no nothing. I fukked around for like a half hour making sure I didn't miss anything before saying fukk it an loading an earlier save. Luckily I'm a frequent saver, so I didn't have too much to re-do. I'm gonna go through that base again, probably not tonight, and see if it works right the 2nd time.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
so much shyt to do in the ice planet:whew:
the "Rich" mining spots got a breh curious as hell to go there:whoo:
where can i get platinum?:francis:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I think my 'Defeating The Kett' mission on Eos bugged out. I fought through the base, killed the Invictor and all it told me was 'clear the base of defenders' or something like that. The fukked up thing, there was one red dot that showed up, and there was an enemy stuck inside some canister thing that I couldn't get to. So he's in there chilling like a villain and I'm supposed to kill him, which I couldn't do.

So I start making my way out where I started and more waves of enemies are spawning. Fight my way to the beginning, go out, and the group of enemies there spawned again also. So I clear them out, make my way BACK through a now empty base, dude no longer in that canister, and I can't do shyt. No mission marker, no nothing. I fukked around for like a half hour making sure I didn't miss anything before saying fukk it an loading an earlier save. Luckily I'm a frequent saver, so I didn't have too much to re-do. I'm gonna go through that base again, probably not tonight, and see if it works right the 2nd time.

There should be an elevator around there somewhere which you need to go up after you kill the Invictor. Make sure you check for all the Canisters after you press whatever button is up there because it'll have some decent loot.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Also wtf all of that RT moments are some soft shyt giving people hugs and crap only good bit was shooting that alien but even that was weak plus why all the NPCs talkinghs greezy but there are no lines or actions you can do to come back

Sloane Kelly being the main culprit shepherd woulda put the burner to her dome from the get go to let her know who boss is

this guy Reyes welp stay safe brehs
Spoilers nikka:dahell: