FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I need a shotty....someone help a breh
I've used the 'Discipline' exclusively so far. I just crafted a version III. It's only a 4 shot clip, and shoots a little slow, but it hits hard. There's one that I almost researched then crafted, can't remember which one, with an 8 shot clip, but the damage wasn't up to par for me. I've been on the lookout for another one, but the Discipline has done fine by me so far.

Speaking of research/development, I just crafted that Valkyrie III and took it for a test drive. I was using a Mattock II, and after 5 minutes already like the Valkyrie more. It shoots in 2 round bursts, and the damage is legit. Only 16 in the clip, so 8 trigger pulls, but if your aim is good (which mine is certainly not), that will never be a problem. Put a scope on that bytch and it's like a shorter-ranged Sniper.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This nikka Gil sliding in my DM's with some poetry:dame:
He better hope there ain't a suicide mission, we don't roll like this on the Tempest:dame:

So this fakkit is like this regardless of what you do? :heh: I fukked up and clicked on the "romance" dialogue in the first conversation I had with him, and this fukker keeps sending me emails and inviting me to shyt. I'm just :hubie: but he keeps pressing the issue. He deserves the bushes over this needy gay shyt he's pulling off :dame:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yo im trying to liberate Kadara and this is some fun shyt.

(Not running around in tombs or dealing with terrain bullshyt)

But being in a city-like environment. shyt reminds me of one of those Apocolyptic future cities where there is no law and everybody is fukked up

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I need a shotty....someone help a breh
Make one

Its actually pretty easy

Collect shyt on missions (like resources and mining) then go to the RnD (especially on kadara, its stupid easy to find. Literally as soon as you get off ship/slums)

Buy your blueprint in research, make it in developement. Equip it. You can even bring it up higher, make a leveled up one, sell the old one, and have a more powerful shyt.

Im currently trying to make N7 armor ( like pops) and a stronger AR. I already got a dope sniper I bout from scrapping at Aya, shyts a one shot but does 700 damage.

Edit: I actually got that Isharay level 3 snipe modde as well. Forgot, that shyt 850+ damage

The Widow I have is 700+ damage tho

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
My newborn barely let me play any games these days...so I go in on the night shift lol praying she sleep thru the night lol.
Oh and congrats on the newborn breh :salute: heres my newest addition
Yooo

This is spooky,

My newborn stats in my arms while I play Mass Effect. Mass Effect has literally become the baby boomer game. Alot of my friends with babies playing it. Lol

Beautiful little Queen, Breh.

@twan83 congrats as well, breh!

Last edited: