CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The first part of the game is kind of a slog but once you get to Kandara the quests become a lot more entertaining :ehh:

I did 3 loyalty missions today, Liam's was:mjlol:, Cora's was:whoo:, Vetra's was:mjcry:, but all of them were genuinely fun. Very mass effecty with a good balance of serious shyt and levity.

Liam's mission was my favorite mission in the game so far, even if a lil corny. It felt like a cheesy scifi action film, seemed like bioware got somebody else to write that one for sure.

Liam is still a trash character though. Hes kaiden status to me :camby: the rest of the characters are solid except for the fact that suvi aint puttin out :what:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Voeld is a bunch of bullshyt. How do i infiltrate the Kett command center? All these walkthroughs on YouTube and online but no one tells you how to do that. Frustrated.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Just set up the outpost on Eos. That first vault is really where the game starts to come together for me. Got those old feels :wow:

Low key played myself on the Tempest when Peebee and Drack tried my authority trying to be nice. Squad walked away from me like I was chump :dead:

I’m cracking the whip from here on in :demonic:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
i got the hang of this now :wow: the crafting the different loadouts for weapons and character development

that Eos underground missions im doing all them sidequests while finishing the main mission :blessed: idk shyt bout this franchise but i love it so far

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
There's just so much shyt to do in this game

My shyt glitching a lil bit.

How do you craft on the ship? I went looking for the room and literally forgot how to get there.

Ships map is hard to understand

Im just about to go rescue the Asari (I think) because I'm trying to get my pawg on but PeeBee feeling me too

I'm literally all over the place in this game. I just rescued ol girl but it literally took so long to kill Kett that I put that shyt on casual. My guy is weak af and i dont know how to boost his health (other guys are like twice my health) and I can't craft worth shyt

Put your points into shield or barrier

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You reboot that air system?

I think i got the combat mastered after that.

Had to go through a nice portion of that shyt in one life.

ON INSANITY
Didnt realize my barrier biotic bounced bullets back for damage.

I stopped dying like a bytch after that

:demonic:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I stayed up until 5am playing this shyt :snoop:

I been playing before and after work since it's been out and I've been at least 20 min late every day:lolbron: luckily I don't have a boss there watching me

Got a 19 day break starting Monday tho, so I'm gonna have a few 5am nights this week:ohlawd:

My girl starting to play for real now tho she think she slick with the game on and a mission she just started when I get home from work, cutting into my playing time :sadcam:

In other news: Last night I got all the Milky Way arcs back to the nexus my shyt looking like the citadel 2.0:jawalrus: