Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I called my session quits at 4am :lolbron:

The archi fight on voeld is bullshyt. No cover whatsoever. :francis:

If that's the Ice planet, you can use the buildings which imo, offered better cover than the architect fight on Eos. The adds usually had to bottleneck inside and he couldn't get his AoE attack inside the building about 40% of the time. Does depend on having a decently ranged weapon though,

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Just set up the outpost on Eos. That first vault is really where the game starts to come together for me. Got those old feels :wow:

Low key played myself on the Tempest when Peebee and Drack tried my authority trying to be nice. Squad walked away from me like I was chump :dead:

I’m cracking the whip from here on in :demonic:
breh me too :wow: this game just so much shyt to do the graphics are pretty good on the X1 imagine the scorpio :damn:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Bugs really starting to frustate me brehs. Trying to take the Kett base on Eos and the map doesn't show me were the security override consoles are, shyt they don't even shoe were I AM on the fukking map :snoop: :damn:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Same while feeding my newborn :snoop:

Now I'm struggling out here at Chuck E. Cheese with other kids :snoop:
My newborn barely let me play any games these days...so I go in on the night shift lol praying she sleep thru the night lol.
Oh and congrats on the newborn breh :salute: heres my newest addition

Romell

Superstar
Daps
If that's the Ice planet, you can use the buildings which imo, offered better cover than the architect fight on Eos. The adds usually had to bottleneck inside and he couldn't get his AoE attack inside the building about 40% of the time. Does depend on having a decently ranged weapon though,
Yeah I'm using an AR with stream of electricity so I don't think I have the range.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Bugs really starting to frustate me brehs. Trying to take the Kett base on Eos and the map doesn't show me were the security override consoles are, shyt they don't even shoe were I AM on the fukking map :snoop: :damn:

Did you kill the invisible thing that hides in between the two areas?

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also wtf all of that RT moments are some soft shyt giving people hugs and crap only good bit was shooting that alien but even that was weak plus why all the NPCs talkinghs greezy but there are no lines or actions you can do to come back

Sloane Kelly being the main culprit shepherd woulda put the burner to her dome from the get go to let her know who boss is

this guy Reyes welp stay safe brehs

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Did you kill the invisible thing that hides in between the two areas?

Not sure what you are talking about breh :patrice: I did pull it off after watching a youtube video were it showed were the security overrides where. Then I could go on and take the base.

Sadly, after taking out the Cardinal and completing the mission I went for another side quest - "Making an Impression" - when it came to put the 2nd hammer, the thing updated as complete without me doing anything :dead: then it asked me to investigate an area were I realized I have to talk to somebody, but nothing spawns, there's just empty space so I can't fukking do the mission :francis: I guess it will spawn after I restart but I got out of Eos and went to do side quests to other planets :manny:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My newborn barely let me play any games these days...so I go in on the night shift lol praying she sleep thru the night lol.
Oh and congrats on the newborn breh :salute: heres my newest addition

Congrats too u again yea he greedy as shyt he was a premie and he barely a month eating damn 4 oz and shyt :damn:
Thanks breh number 5 for me I'm done :mjcry: