luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My initial impressions are good. The lip synching is definitely a problem. But I feel like Im playing Mass Effect. Whenever you level up you sit there for a long ass time thinking what to upgrade since there are a huge amount of choices. I really appreciate that. I have yet to really dive into the story so I cant really say how the game will be as the early story is a fairly bland version of Battlestar Galactica. Just gotta find a place for humans to live in this galaxy. Also you better have a podcast or some shyt ready for when you are just wandering filling out the solar system maps. Everything takes forever to travel planet to planet just to click X and get some minerals or whatever.

For the breh worried bout finding where the fukk the missions are, go into the journal and select the mission you wanna follow. Took me a minute to realize this.

My one gameplay problem so far is I havent figured out how to set up my weapon loadout. Not sure if theres a place to do it on your ship or at the base or you get to do it before you land on a planet....no idea. If you watched that combat youtube vid they had they show the multiple profiles you can set up for your guy, cant even set up weapon loadout in there.

Well another problem is that the multiplayer is fairly lame. Basically in the actual main game you can set up "squads" to take on missions for you that are on a global timer and you come back and reap the rewards. Or for some you can enter and do them yourself online with a few people. The difficulty 1 mission is actually really fukking hard, I dont think they playtested this shyt. Its not possible to complete with all level 1 players. You will need higher level teammates.THe idea of the multiplayer is cool though in how you can unlock more rare class types and level them up etc. But at the end of the day its just a horde mode that last many many waves. Another problem with the waves is that they are timed. If you dont kill all the enemies in the time period, you lose. I've had a match where we are all alive, but missed the time limit so we failed. Its really not that we suck, moreso its because being a low level means low damage. I dont know what they were thinking....The FIRST online mission should be a simple one. Mind you I got the pre order bonus, and a bonus for owning Inquisition, ME2 and ME3 on my EA account for multiplayer upgrades. And a huge problem is that when you finish a multiplayer match, make sure you hit RETURN TO MAIN GAME and not stay in multiplayer even if you wanna do another multi match cause it shuts off your main game and you will have to go to the main menu....wait to log in to EA, then go back into the main game to do the multiplayer again. If you sit in multiplayer and complete a mission, you do not get any reward for winning shyt in single player. you have to choose it from the story spot.

Yeah, I've only gotten to wave 6 so far online. Thought I was the only one who noticed.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yo... i cant connect to online shyt whatsoever.. keeps mentioning an error n shyt.. is it just me?

llt23

All Star
Daps
Yeah, I've only gotten to wave 6 so far online. Thought I was the only one who noticed.

Yep that floating dude is a problem. Plus shyt coming from all directions.... Doesnt matter how good you are, just need high level teams. Im just not fukking with the multi anymore, my level 1 in game 'squad' beat that shyt while i couldnt :skip:

yo... i cant connect to online shyt whatsoever.. keeps mentioning an error n shyt.. is it just me?

You gotta chill out on the main menu for a second. If you hit continue or load game it stops the connection to online. And if not that you prob need an EA account

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So whats the verdict on this?

I havent played it yet and the reviews sound like just bytching
  • A Mass Effect-like game with a covaluted story meant to give the creators a fresh start.
  • Buggy.
  • And you can tell a bunch of fan boys/gals put this together.
  • Corny, milential paint job on the OG trilogy--it's ME: Lite for the new generation.
  • Maybe not worth full price.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So whats the verdict on this?

I havent played it yet and the reviews sound like just bytching
  • A Mass Effect-like game with a covaluted story meant to give the creators a fresh start.
  • Buggy.
  • And you can tell a bunch of fan boys/gals put this together.
  • Corny, milential paint job on the OG trilogy--it's ME: Lite for the new generation.
  • Maybe not worth full price.