Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
EluW72x.gif

The Amount of mindblowing fukkery this game has created.... :laff: I knew this would take an L, anything less than perfection this would get crucified...
Nah. I just think a lot of people were hoping a series 10 years old would have made some improvements in the animation by now considering how story driven this game is. :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah. I just think a lot of people were hoping a series 10 years old would have made some improvements in the animation by now considering how story driven this game is. :yeshrug:

Yeah that too, but they also had 5 years to work on this game 5 whole years!!! There should be no excuses for all these glitches and bugs, the game wasn't ready and needed to be put back into the oven... I knew it wasn't ready and they still released it. Should have released it around August.

5335630222721024.png

Look at these reviews breh...:francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yeah that too, but they also had 5 years to work on this game 5 whole years!!! There should be no excuses for all these glitches and bugs, the game wasn't ready and needed to be put back into the oven... I knew it wasn't ready and they still released it. Should have released it around August.

5335630222721024.png

Look at these reviews breh...:francis:
Platform: Playstation 4
:patrice:I'm noticing a trend here.
I'll have to defer to Senior Sony Customer Service Representative @Fatboi1 for an official statement on this one. :CoffeeDaigo:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yeah but if this game was getting the praise Horizon or Zelda got would you still be saying this? What you'resaying here is the battle cry of a fan that the game they want gets a poor reception.

I've consumed media long enough to know that when a large number of people say something is disappointing it's more than likely disappointing.

That isn't to say that it can't be enjoyed on some level but many fans of this series are pretty let down that this game doesn't hold up to the previous trilogy. The writing, story, characters, and technical issues are all problematic.

I'm still buying it and still playing it but my expectations are very low now.

You're approaching the game now with negative a Outlook that will ruin your overall experience compared to coming in playing the game with zero expectations or knowledge of its contents!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You're approaching the game now with negative a Outlook that will ruin your overall experience compared to coming in playing the game with zero expectations or knowledge of its contents!
I bought Time and Eternity. I've played real bad games before and a game with a 75 on Metacritic is straight. I mean it's probably not on par with the original Trilogy like people are saying but It'll do until Persona 5 hits. Good filler game for a few weeks.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I watched most of the reviews of this game and im still :patrice:
The gameplay itself sounds good. :ehh:
But the animation, draw distances, and dialogue sound:hhh:
plus no one is talking about the overall story. Which has me worried that the story is no where near as engaging as the other games. :mjcry:
From the videos I've seen, it's remarkably unpolished for a title this big. In some ways it's not shocking cause the trailers looked kind of shytty but you would expect more from a big studio. Not quite AC: Unity level but something went wrong in development for sure. Maybe should've delayed it

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not gonna lie. This is kinda hard to look at after Horizon...

But Horizon may be the greatest looking game I've played this gen so I can't be too mad about it :patrice:

As far as this game goes, I'm still early but it doesn't look any worse than the original trilogy. I wasn't expecting a lot from animations. The writing has always been campy. I don't know. So far, it just feels like a Mass Effect game to me. Maybe these reviews lowered my expectations just enough for me to enjoy it. Either way, I like what I'm seeing so far.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The one thing off the bat that's weird to me is you can't use the default Ryder as a base to customize a character. If you pick the default no changes at all.