winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

This game is getting crucified. It just has to be the average game in a wave of exceptional ones. Really though I think people aren't remembering it right cause this series always had trash animations and dialog where characters just stand still and talk with no major movement. It's just that last generation it was more acceptable because it was the first hd generation.

It sounds like the problem here is Mass Effect hasn't evolved enough with the times and is still stuck at the same level. People simply expect more now.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is getting crucified. It just has to be the average game in a wave of exceptional ones. Really though I think people aren't remembering it right cause this series always had trash animations and dialog where characters just stand still and talk with no major movement. It's just that last generation it was more acceptable because it was the first hd generation.

It sounds like the problem here is Mass Effect hasn't evolved enough with the times and is still stuck at the same level. People simply expect more now.

Same thing happened with Fallout. These series haven't moved on.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
This game is the riddled with bugs and glitches isn't it? I started the download last night and there was an error that knocked my PS4 Pro out of reset mode. I can already tell this game is going to be shyt, I ain't even exited to play it when I get home tonight:francis:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps

Horizon just came out and it's like one of the best wrpg ever made on its first try. Low key this is a major reason ME is getting shytted on.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Can any of you actually form your own opinion? Be critical of the game after you have actually played it through to the end. Glitches can be fixed with updates. How can anyone play a bioware or Bethesda game and not expect technical problems?

People take these reviews as gospel. Horizon exceeded expectations. ME expectations were simply set too high to begin with. Anything less than critical acclaim was going to be labeled a failure to people due the franchises name and how ME3 ended.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I'm reading on GAF and these cats are furious that there's an achievement for romancing 3 characters in 3 playthroughs and the gay Scott only has 2 romance options and none of them are squadmates. They're basically complaining that if they wanna only play as a gay Scott it's impossible to get that achievement.

I literally can't believe this. I mean the romances in these Bioware games are cheesy as hell anyway. I can't believe people are seriously upset about this. Pissed that there are limited romance options in a video game that isn't even really about romance in the first place.

My Scott is only gonna romance Cora anyway if anybody. Verta look like she got sand paper p*ssy and If I had the option to never take PeeBee I'd leave her ass. As for the redshirts I'll pass.

Well if do ever get this game my main Character bout to get it in :shaq:

And isn't neogaf full of gays?, of course they would cry about that bullshyt

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just lost two hours of time because of this fukkING autosave bullshyt.

WHY CANT I SAVE. Got stuck on a piece of ground, tried to dash out, and my game crashed :aicmon:

I'm close to asking for a refund.

EDIT: Crashed again, and now the game won't even start back up :wow:
Demand a refund cuz u casual bruhs.

Even on insanity this didnt happen to me :banderas:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
giphy.gif
Breh :dead:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Can't believe this is a flop :mjcry:

I'll play one day, maybe in an year, hopefully after all the patches it improves

Enjoy the beta testing brehs :mjgrin:
:lolbron: My thoughts exactly. I bought a 4ktv for Horizon Zero Dawn and every thing looking gorgeous. When I get over how good that game looks, feels, and animates, this game better have had a tune up

And a discount considering I didn't pre-order for the Amazon prime discount

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:lolbron: My thoughts exactly. I bought a 4ktv for Horizon Zero Dawn and every thing looking gorgeous. When I get over how good that game looks, feels, and animates, this game better have had a tune up

And a discount considering I didn't pre-order for the Amazon prime discount
If you had GCU you wouldn't have to worry about a specific time frame to get a discount :CoffeeDaigo: