winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Can any of you actually form your own opinion? Be critical of the game after you have actually played it through to the end. Glitches can be fixed with updates. How can anyone play a bioware or Bethesda game and not expect technical problems?

People take these reviews as gospel. Horizon exceeded expectations. ME expectations were simply set too high to begin with. Anything less than critical acclaim was going to be labeled a failure to people due the franchises name and how ME3 ended.
It's not just mainstream reviews it's common gamers that played the EA early access. People ran on YouTube, Twitch, and Twitter posting all these disappointing impressions.

The game was in development for 5 years and was kept under wraps until 3 months from release. When they first showed the game 3 months ago this stuff was pointed out and employees from Bioware said they'd fix it and here we are launching and not fixed. I doubt the weird dead eye stares can be fixed and some of the weird animations and facial expressions don't seem to be glitches just a product of whatever mocap they did or didn't use on characters.

You wanna see good mocap look at Uncharted 4. Built into the game. They can't patch that in.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ya'll really need to stop reading stuff. Just play the game yourself and quit being some sheep!
Yeah but if this game was getting the praise Horizon or Zelda got would you still be saying this? What you'resaying here is the battle cry of a fan that the game they want gets a poor reception.

I've consumed media long enough to know that when a large number of people say something is disappointing it's more than likely disappointing.

That isn't to say that it can't be enjoyed on some level but many fans of this series are pretty let down that this game doesn't hold up to the previous trilogy. The writing, story, characters, and technical issues are all problematic.

I'm still buying it and still playing it but my expectations are very low now.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but if this game was getting the praise Horizon or Zelda got would you still be saying this? What you'resaying here is the battle cry of a fan that the game they want gets a poor reception

I've consumed media long enough to know that when a large number of people say something is disappointing it's more than likely disappointing.

That isn't to say that it can't be enjoyed on some level but many fans of this series are pretty let down that this game doesn't hold up to the previous trilogy. The writing, story, characters, and technical issues are all problematic.

I'm still buying it and still playing it but my expectations are very low now.
Last sentence nullifies everything youve said. You just redirecting your anticipation to complaining about a how dissapointing a product is, that you plan on buying.....

Now we gotta hear you whine about a game you shouldnt have even bought.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll really need to stop reading stuff. Just play the game yourself and quit being some sheep!

I'm playing the game now and I honestly can't blame some of the folks mad about the animations...:picard:

Not deterred from playing though in this for the Andromeda Intiative and Kett fukkery. Something spooky going on.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Last sentence nullifies everything youve said. You just redirecting your anticipation to complaining about a how dissapointing a product is, that you plan on buying.....

Niw we gotta hear you whine about a game you shouldnt have even bought.
:russ:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

Niw we gotta hear you whine about a game you shouldnt have even bought.
Probably isn't going to wait for a price drop either :dayum:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Waiting for my copy so I can make my own opinion on this game

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
EluW72x.gif

The Amount of mindblowing fukkery this game has created.... :laff: I knew this would take an L, anything less than perfection this would get crucified...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Now we gotta hear you whine about a game you shouldnt have even bought.
Whine? It's straight comedy to me. These glitches and the roasting this game has been getting are amusing.