marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
watching someone else livestream, i lost ppl she didnt lose within the first few minutes

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
10 hours isn't a lot to ask for before developing an official opinion.
Not sending a shot specifically at you (even though it's funny to me) but more so to this microwave digital age we live in.
There's no way in the world a game can come out and after 3 - 4 hours of gameplay a person could possibly have experienced everything the game has to offer. Certainly not enough to deliver any kind of official review of it.
I see the same nonsense happen in the music genre. An album drops today and tomorrow you already see album reviews everywhere. :skip:

cut it out, in this era you only have 2 hours tops to make your opinion on albums and games. You have to be the first on your timeline or social media page to post your opinion so you can be the "cool" guy who everyone goes to for impressions. and you are now allowed to pre judge movies based on the 45 trailers you saw and then you are allowed to get mad when most of the movie was the trailers you looked at..

you are using an old outdated fair and logical concept of thinking.. we dont do that no more:troll:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Played 3 hrs so far before stopping

Some gripes besides the typical:

- The text is small af, i can't see what the hell pops up on the screen in the corner
- The game doesn't tell you the controls. I literally died because i didn't know the melee button or cover
- Why do i have to unlock the ability to throw grenades and i can only use 3 slots at a time
- Scanning random shyt to level up is annoying
- Why do i have to put away my gun manually? :what: if they're no enemies around shouldn't the game put away the gun itself?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
First 5 hours...that's a standard measuring table for how well the story of a good game is;

FF7
Xenogears
Shadow of Colossus
Legacy of Kain; Blood Omen
God of War
Silent Hills 2
KH 1.
Mass Effect 1

That very table applies to all those games, first 5 hours :banderas:

People talking about 30+ hours of analysis are either neophytes to gaming or don't understand the difference between time wherein the player is running around collecting, gathering/completing quests, and doing only story based quests.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys

- The text is small af, i can't see what the hell pops up on the screen in the corner
- The game doesn't tell you the controls. I literally died because i didn't know the melee button or cover
- Why do i have to unlock the ability to throw grenades and i can only use 3 slots at a time
- Why do i have to put away my gun manually? :what: if they're no enemies around shouldn't the game put away the gun itself?

Reading that my face was like..:picard:

Not because I didn't know, but because I thought it was only me who thought these were more than just "gripes". Unlocking grenades was always idiotic to me in ME2 and 3...I was sitting there the first time like; "So imagine if we had to unlock grenade usage in Halo" :mjlol:

The scanning had me wanting to fukking kill the game developer who thought of that. They literally brought back slow ass scanning ala ME2....as if that wasn't met with boo's and pitchforks. But to take the fail a step further, they made it a small box, and not an entire hud like the Arkham games.....I honestly don't know what the fukk Bioware is thinking.:hhh:

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
giphy.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

save system is ass too but the small white txt is my number one gripe. everyone isnt close up on a monitor

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
save system is ass too but the small white txt is my number one gripe. everyone isnt close up on a monitor

I had to start over again because i couldn't tell what color my eyes were until i started the game smh. Why can't i just pick the basic colors like brown, blue, green, :mindblown: a fukking color wheel for eyes brehs? I knew Bioware threw this shyt together when they were showing behind the scene footage of the game at conferences instead of Gameplay.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Just lost two hours of time because of this fukkING autosave bullshyt.

WHY CANT I SAVE. Got stuck on a piece of ground, tried to dash out, and my game crashed :aicmon:

I'm close to asking for a refund.

EDIT: Crashed again, and now the game won't even start back up :wow:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

Just had an idea that SAM's creation is how real life scientists should try to create AI. That way you avoid bullshyt like Geth, Skynet, Matrix, etc.

It's also a less invasive version of ME3's
Synthesis ending
:hhh: