Reppin
Family
mozP64A.gif

:pachaha:

Game is a gold mine of unintentional comedy

llt23

All Star
Daps
The solarians and the krogan then the geth and quarians playing through those conflicts was amazing. This is one of my favorite moments in video games.

My problem was the lack of continuity. Why were the geth OK using reaper tech when in the last game they were saying they wanted to carve their own path away from the 'old machines.' Just fukk that 2 game long storyline right?

And the Krogan shyt was kind of silly. Genophage reveal was that it wasnt a disease which is why nothing worked. Then in three its like....yeah its a disease.

:francis:

Anyway i bought the game. :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm reading on GAF and these cats are furious that there's an achievement for romancing 3 characters in 3 playthroughs and the gay Scott only has 2 romance options and none of them are squadmates. They're basically complaining that if they wanna only play as a gay Scott it's impossible to get that achievement.

I literally can't believe this. I mean the romances in these Bioware games are cheesy as hell anyway. I can't believe people are seriously upset about this. Pissed that there are limited romance options in a video game that isn't even really about romance in the first place.

My Scott is only gonna romance Cora anyway if anybody. Verta look like she got sand paper p*ssy and If I had the option to never take PeeBee I'd leave her ass. As for the redshirts I'll pass.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mozP64A.gif

:pachaha:

Game is a gold mine of unintentional comedy

Was this game made by a different company??

This shyt looks seriously awful and not up to par from what I remember of the OG trilogy.

Idk about y'all but ME was always a game that leaned more on it's story/world building and was more RPG than straight shooter. Seems like those who just want a plain shooter are fine ignoring these issues but I found the balance of say ME1 the best so seeing the game look so low quality is kind of wack smh.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

This shyt looks seriously awful and not up to par from what I remember of the OG trilogy.

Idk about y'all but ME was always a game that leaned more on it's story/world building and was more RPG than straight shooter. Seems like those who just want a plain shooter are fine ignoring these issues but I found the balance of say ME1 the best so seeing the game look so low quality is kind of wack smh.
It was a different studio and it's their first game.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

The game was made by the B team that did DLC work on Mass Effect 3. This is their first full game.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm reading on GAF and these cats are furious that there's an achievement for romancing 3 characters in 3 playthroughs and the gay Scott only has 2 romance options and none of them are squadmates. They're basically complaining that if they wanna only play as a gay Scott it's impossible to get that achievement.

I literally can't believe this. I mean the romances in these Bioware games are cheesy as hell anyway. I can't believe people are seriously upset about this. Pissed that there are limited romance options in a video game that isn't even really about romance in the first place.

My Scott is only gonna romance Cora anyway if anybody. Verta look like she got sand paper p*ssy and If I had the option to never take PeeBee I'd leave her ass. As for the redshirts I'll pass.
i listen to all criticism of this game but that is just down right nit picking fakkittry:camby:
people really making a big deal about romance scene i guarantee its a bunch of lames who jerk off to mass effect sex:camby:

llt23

All Star
Daps
i listen to all criticism of this game but that is just down right nit picking fakkittry:camby:
people really making a big deal about romance scene i guarantee its a bunch of lames who jerk off to mass effect sex:camby:

Meanwhile if you play Dragon Age Inquisition damn near every male character tries to be gay with your main character. Happy they are scaling that back in this one. Gayness isnt bad but in Inquisition it was forced on you hardbody. Considering probly only a small percent of gamers are gay, gay options obviously should be limited :manny:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Well that's.. stupid. :francis:

If their B team pulled this off then I'd say they have a good foundation. Next ME game should be piff. Get the new guys in there for a new start in this series. Makes sense, mistakes and all.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If their B team pulled this off then I'd say they have a good foundation. Next ME game should be piff. Get the new guys in there for a new start in this series. Makes sense, mistakes and all.
Former BioWare Employee Company Review sheds disturbing light on MEA's development #1
Below is a former VFX BioWare Montreal employee's review of the company:

https://www.glassdoor.ca/Reviews/Emp...VW11370424.htm

This anonymous individual's review paints an alarming and disturbing development cycle for MEA. Could his/her reasons be why the game is in the state it is today?

Take a look at some excerpts from below from the review. The link above has the full review.

It's very, very sad.

For example.
  • "Bioware Edmonton and Montreal symbiosis is broken. Lots of conflicts and bro culture."
  • "Lost over 13 leads (game design, art, audio, prog, senior core leads, etc) in 5 years at Bioware Montreal on Mass Effect. Edmonton lost only 3. It is clear that Edmonton has the bigger part of the stick when it comes to purge Leads and Producers who are not aligned with their leadership style."
  • "Putting people on performance improvement program (PIP Program) is the new tactics to get rid of people. Once again more than 10 people in Montreal got slammed with this bureaucratic uppercut to let go people that are not bending to Edmonton leadership styles in the last revision cycle. This approach is used by the Montreal Leadership to purge the mess from the lack of vision cause by upper management in the last 4 years (throwing people under the bus to protect bad core management)"
  • "Renaming crunch to Finaling mode. Which means company pays for your lunch but you have only 30 minutes to eat and then getting back on the keyboard. Was lasting for over 2 months and was a real catastrophy."
  • "Retaliation and harassment is sadly a reality. If you talk and ask questions you will be tag as a trouble maker and end up in a bad position."
  • "HR won't help you out. They will deny the current harassment from Monreal management by ignoring and not documenting the facts. In other words if you leave don't talk. Just let it go..."
  • "Many benifits got cut due to too much time extension to get the game done."
In addition, take a look at the below video comparing the leaked 2016 MEA footage to the current footage.

https://my.mixtape.moe/yugchn.mp4

Notice how the April 2016 leaked version has dramatically better animations, ESPECIALLY the facial animation when that guy starts coughing. What happened?!
mea.gif

smoke31a5c.gif
Damn they downgraded that shyt heavy.