Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
79.99 plus 13 percent tax :beli:

You can cop the digital on PSN without tax, but then you can't sell it for like 30-40 down the road.
enhanced-25582-1456712972-14.jpg

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
reviews are everywhere seen some 8's and seen some 9's seen some 7's seen some 6's its one of those either u like it or u dont type waves

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Damn. I just got done playing my trial oN EA Access and I'm sitting here thinking about buying the game. I was getting into the shyt :russ:. I'm not surprised at the bad or mixed reviews though. I loved Mass Effect 1-3 despite the ending and Mass Effect 2 is probably my GOAT game. This still feels like Mass Effect to me. I feel like the writing is kinda weak compared to the trilogy though. Just the cutscenes and your choices for dialogue seem boring sometimes.

A patch will fix all of the weird animations and clunky shyt. If you love Mass Effect I think it's worth it but I feel like a lot of people might be buying this and never picked up ME 1-3.

How long is the story in this one?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
For those that think ME3 was great until the ending......did you forget that 1 and 2 exist? They pretty much threw out the entire plot in favor of some bullshyt right from the beginning when the Reapers landed. The reapers in the other games were said to be able to fukk shyt up just by existing near you, meanwhile in 3 they land in the beginning of the game, the world doesnt end.... and you wander around for 40 hours gameplay before whatever that ending is. The shyt with the citadel made no sense, the prothean shyt made no sense, the Geth using reaper tech made 0 sense.....I could go on. Breh Cerberus being super rich and super powered...........ok Ill just stop :stopitslime:

They abandoned pretty much every thing that was set up by the first 2 games story wise.
The solarians and the krogan then the geth and quarians playing through those conflicts was amazing. This is one of my favorite moments in video games.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
combat is better although the slower power selection in the previous trilogy was better than this new assign system
I like how lazy the devs were that they can't even include close ups of the characters you are talking too for the side missions
A lot of the facial animations and streamline issues could have been fixed if they just polished the game for like 4-6 more months instead of rushing release.

Still the story doesn't seem so bad from the trial