Queens
Mass effect byke :blessed:!! i dont give a fukk bout no reviews im bout to eat
tenor.gif

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
10 hours isn't a lot to ask for before developing an official opinion.
Not sending a shot specifically at you (even though it's funny to me) but more so to this microwave digital age we live in.
There's no way in the world a game can come out and after 3 - 4 hours of gameplay a person could possibly have experienced everything the game has to offer. Certainly not enough to deliver any kind of official review of it.
I see the same nonsense happen in the music genre. An album drops today and tomorrow you already see album reviews everywhere. :skip:
Hold on there, big fella. A page or 2 ago you said you werent copping. So which is it? :hula:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Hold on there, big fella. A page or 2 ago you said you werent copping. So which is it? :hula:
I definitely will. I don't remember saying that I wasn't. If I did I must have been buggin when I said it. When...is what I wasn't sure about. I have to beat Horizon still. I have the original ME trilogy and liked it a lot so there's no doubt I'm getting this.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I definitely will. I don't remember saying that I wasn't. If I did I must have been buggin when I said it. When...is what I wasn't sure about. I have to beat Horizon still. I have the original ME trilogy and liked it a lot so there's no doubt I'm getting this.
Lol like 2 pages ago u said u werent. Ill quote u later

Daps
I'm a huge mass effect fan, but it sounds like alall the stuff thast made the triology classic aren't there this one

I should have known when I saw that jetpac shyt, gave me a bad vibe

I'll pick this up down the road in the used sections when its around 20 to 30

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Check your local Gamestops. Mine's releasing it a 9PM. Horizon was the same. I can get down with this :mjgrin:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm a huge mass effect fan, but it sounds like alall the stuff thast made the triology classic aren't there this one

I should have known when I saw that jetpac shyt, gave me a bad vibe

I'll pick this up down the road in the used sections when its around 20 to 30

i know breh honestly this hurts, but for 90 I'm expecting something epic not what im reading :dahell:

hopefully in a few months ill get it for like 45

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Welcome to the coli. Critics rule everything until they don't
The thing is certain things in video games are universal and not really an opinion.

A game running like shyt and/or having technical problems isn't a critical opinion. A character saying "my face hurts.....from everything" is laugh out loud bad writing and can't be defended. More games need to be taken to task for that stuff.

I've seen enough to know I'll just wait for this to be patched and the dust to settle.

:yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The thing is certain things in video games are universal and not really an opinion.

A game running like shyt and/or having technical problems isn't a critical opinion. More games need to be taken to task for that stuff.

I've seen enough to know I'll just wait for this to be patched and the dust to settle.

:yeshrug:

That's a good point. I'm still good tho. As soon as I get done with my workout tomorrow afternoon, I will be exploring the galaxy. :banderas: