Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
For those that think ME3 was great until the ending......did you forget that 1 and 2 exist? They pretty much threw out the entire plot in favor of some bullshyt right from the beginning when the Reapers landed. The reapers in the other games were said to be able to fukk shyt up just by existing near you, meanwhile in 3 they land in the beginning of the game, the world doesnt end.... and you wander around for 40 hours gameplay before whatever that ending is. The shyt with the citadel made no sense, the prothean shyt made no sense, the Geth using reaper tech made 0 sense.....I could go on. They abandoned pretty much every thing that was set up by the first 2 games story wise.
3 was garbage for anyone that followed the series ever since they announced part 1.
For people that caught on a little later they didn't mind the turn the series took.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No after putting in 10 hours
10 hours isn't a lot to ask for before developing an official opinion.
Not sending a shot specifically at you (even though it's funny to me) but more so to this microwave digital age we live in.
There's no way in the world a game can come out and after 3 - 4 hours of gameplay a person could possibly have experienced everything the game has to offer. Certainly not enough to deliver any kind of official review of it.
I see the same nonsense happen in the music genre. An album drops today and tomorrow you already see album reviews everywhere. :skip:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
10 hours isn't a lot to ask for before developing an official opinion.
Not sending a shot specifically you (even though it's funny to me) but more so to this microwave digital age we live in.
There's no way in the world a game can come out and after 3 - 4 hours of gameplay a person could possibly have experienced everything the game has to offer. Certainly not enough to deliver any kind of official review of it.
I see the same nonsense happen in the music genre. An album drops today and tomorrow you already see album reviews everywhere. :skip:

Well for one the animations are bad I don't need more than 10 hours to see that.

The missions can be bullshyt and comparable to a dragon Age objectives I don't need 10 hours to see that

The beginning of the game lacked emotion and was force and contrived... I don't need 10 hours to see that

The auto cover system is ass again don't need ten hours to see that

The introduction of characters is not epic as the 1 and two again don't need ten hours to see that

The story of which is getting better and will be awesome if my theory holds correct was ass in the beginning I don't need 10 hours for that

The shooting mechanics so far with assault and pistol is floaty don't need ten hours to see that

The control scheme is ass and the wheel should be bought back I don't need ten hours to see that.

Relax youngbul

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Well for one the animations are bad I don't need more than 10 hours to see that.

The missions can be bullshyt and comparable to a dragon Age objectives I don't need 10 hours to see that

The beginning of the game lacked emotion and was force and contrived... I don't need 10 hours to see that

The auto cover system is ass again don't need ten hours to see that

The introduction of characters is not epic as the 1 and two again don't need ten hours to see that

The story of which is getting better and will be awesome if my theory holds correct was ass in the beginning I don't need 10 hours for that

The shooting mechanics so far with assault and pistol is floaty don't need ten hours to see that

The control scheme is ass and the wheel should be bought back I don't need ten hours to see that.

Relax youngbul
:CamDaigo:Im not the one typing titangraphs about a game Im not sure whether I like or not.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
You're not alone, breh. Game didn't catch me either. I give it props for all the awards it won but imo I wasted $60. I'll probably revisit it someday but I have like no motivation to play.
I got it for 35 and got convinced by my cousin to cop it but after a couple of missions I just stopped playing it the controls were pretty cumbersome.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wait the game isn't mind blowing and life changing like me1

I'm cdn so this is going to cost me 90
It ain't worth it is it brehs?

:to:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief