marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Combat sucks, writings good. Writings good combat sucks.

Arbitrary point system between 6-9.

Not telling anyone to pick this up @ full price (or $48 on GCU) but you'll have to play for yourself if you were interested in this because the critics can't really agree on the issue except some of the animations are wonky :yeshrug:
what the critics arent saying: "we are actually pissed at this game because it's been taken over by 'SJWs' and there's no white presets"

this is the kind of backlash a black produced game would receive.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Combat sucks, writings good. Writings good combat sucks.

Arbitrary point system between 6-9.

Not telling anyone to pick this up @ full price (or $48 on GCU) but you'll have to play for yourself if you were interested in this because the critics can't really agree on the issue except some of the animations are wonky :yeshrug:
If it's not worse than Inquisition than it's getting copped. That shyt is rated an 89 and it was playable, but holy shyt, I can't believe critics loved that game so much :mjlol:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
what the critics arent saying: "we are actually pissed at this game because it's been taken over by 'SJWs' and there's no white presets"

this is the kind of backlash a black produced game would receive.
Must have avoided those ones :mjlol:

I'm talking more about the fairer reviews but I wouldn't put it past some of these reviewers to be petty at all. Especially since they get to throw shots @ EA and Bioware who are titans in their respective spots.

If it's not worse than Inquisition than it's getting copped. That shyt is rated an 89 and it was playable, but holy shyt, I can't believe critics loved that game so much :mjlol:
I tried fukking with DA:I a month ago to kind of get a feel for this on Frostbyte. shyt was so dry, compared to the 10 hour demo of this which was fun to me with the same Vanguard fukkery I loved on ME2 and ME3 so yeah I don't get it either.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Did you actually read the stuff he said from the article you linked?
Sounds exactly like the type of tweets you would :SNAKESALUTE:
Here’s a few of his Tweets:

“A white person being called ‘racist’ is the closest they’ll ever get to being called ‘******’. It upsets them so much. #stillnotclosethough”

“White people telling me they are color-blind to race remains hilarious. Oh yes, please tell me how you don’t notice color any more!” well he is right with this one, we do sound like bunch of babies scared to “offend” the invading hoards of migrants when we say that. Are we daltonists? How can we say we are color-blind? Don’t we realize how moronic that sounds?

“Some people think America’s past-time is baseball, but it’s actually protecting white fragility”

“Three links on why minorities making white people jokes isn’t racist” Ohh it isn’t? Then we should start joking about you monkeys as well. There’s plenty of subject matter there.

“Prejudice against white people” can’t be a serious thing you are claiming. They don’t even approach the same league of awfulness.”

“LRT: More #whitefoolishness. Racism is a thing that totally hampers white lives! HOW HAVE I IGNORED THE PLIGHT OF THE WHITE MAN FOR SO LONG”

“I’m officially following 1000 people now. I think I’m going to spend part of today clearing out who I follow, specifically white men” Its good when those white men allow you to live in their countries, give you jobs and buy your crappy products though, don’t they?

“Funny how only white people who benefit from systematic advantages their race affords them ever say “We are all just people” #whitefoolishness” Again you are free to return to India! No one is keeping you from leaving!

“The real terrorists are already on American soil and they are white” Unbelievable! How do we put up with this kind of BS? He is a GUEST in America! If a guest misbehaves in your house, don’t you throw him out? Why isn’t anyone throwing this guy out? Why is he making games like Mass Effect: Andromeda and actually negatively influences our culture to the benefit of his own?

“@ErnestWAdamsin the same way men can benefit from shutting up & just listening to women’s issues, white people can benefit from shutting up” This is what you get you see? They want us to be silent and preferably extinct altogether so they can take over. Multiculturalism is a failure and we should deport each and every single one of them, both illegal and legal non-white migrants.

“I got 99 problems but worrying that white people think I’m racist against white people ain’t one HIT ME”
Ok. The context of the people i @d understood why i posted the link.

Im not criticizing him. Im saying its the underlying reason for the bad reviews

White folks on code and wont play this epic game because theres no white supremacy

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Must have avoided those ones :mjlol:

I'm talking more about the fairer reviews but I wouldn't put it past some of these reviewers to be petty at all. Especially since they get to throw shots @ EA and Bioware who are titans in their respective spots.

I tried fukking with DA:I a month ago to kind of get a feel for this on Frostbyte. shyt was so dry, compared to the 10 hour demo of this which was fun to me with the same Vanguard fukkery I loved on ME2 and ME3 so yeah I don't get it either.

I like DAI especially after Trespasser DLC but it got lucky with it's scores because it came out when people were starving. It most likely would have gotten bodied if it came after TW3.

llt23

All Star
Daps
For those that think ME3 was great until the ending......did you forget that 1 and 2 exist? They pretty much threw out the entire plot in favor of some bullshyt right from the beginning when the Reapers landed. The reapers in the other games were said to be able to fukk shyt up just by existing near you, meanwhile in 3 they land in the beginning of the game, the world doesnt end.... and you wander around for 40 hours gameplay before whatever that ending is. The shyt with the citadel made no sense, the prothean shyt made no sense, the Geth using reaper tech made 0 sense.....I could go on. Breh Cerberus being super rich and super powered...........ok Ill just stop :stopitslime:

They abandoned pretty much every thing that was set up by the first 2 games story wise.