The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
This generation systems are too weak to handle these games... The Xbox version plays terrible at certain points.

Animations are ass but the game story is kind of getting better. I still miss the power wheel.
This is not true. Every frostbite game should be able to run at 1080p 60 on PS4 but Bioware doesn't know what they don't know

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Are y'all panicking over a 10 hour trial on a 80+ hour game :gucci:

And I thought comic fans were the worst :dead:

You hope its a fun 80+ hour game :sas2:

ME1 I was hooked as soon as Saren pulled that trigger :wow:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Gamers are paying well into the 100's for video games. We aren't entitled, we're tired of paying triple digits for games (at times) to get a mass amount of bugs, crashes, poor fps, etc. This is a game that was in development for five years, I'm not saying it has to be flawless, but no day one patch? No fixing of bugs found in the demos? Nah unacceptable at this point. It's EA so they have the money, they just don't care because EA has a long record of being shady b*stards.

Also they mentioned that these bugs are going to stay till a major patch comes rolling through. That's just terrible to hear/see. You can be an apologist for a company that rapes gamers on the regular, but do acknowledge how fukked and yet expected this is from EA.
damn near every game coming out these days and since what last gen ? has/had issues and needed a day 1 patch i dont see how this is any different...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Decided to fukk around with the CC again to see if I can make a decent breh. :dame:

CXmWX1v.png

:leon: Alec Ryder really looks like the biological father this time

CF80zQq.png

"Look at his struggle hairline. He ain't my son..."

jwcWLkH.png

3UIzq3r.png

"Where the white girls at?"

nViAb8k.png

dtV11LD.png

CDmgwPC.png

His sister. Really like what I did here saved my numbers so I can do it again on the PS4.
TSdNp2M.png

"All the dots on my fo'head is for all the bodies I caught." :demonic:

TTDQwk1.png

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i can tell my pops was already on some cac shyt. only the human ark made it to the citadel, yeah okay :mpls:
So are people acting extra over the animations or are they looking like buckeyed animatronix throughout the game?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Decided to fukk around with the CC again to see if I can make a decent breh. :dame:

CXmWX1v.png

:leon: Alec Ryder really looks like the biological father this time

CF80zQq.png

"Look at his struggle hairline. He ain't my son..."

jwcWLkH.png

3UIzq3r.png

"Where the white girls at?"

nViAb8k.png

dtV11LD.png

CDmgwPC.png

His sister. Really like what I did here saved my numbers so I can do it again on the PS4.
TSdNp2M.png

"All the dots on my fo'head is for all the bodies I caught." :demonic:

TTDQwk1.png
breh looks like the preset without the facial hair. same for the black chick, but i like that tattoo placement. i might have to remake my character and jack that

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
So are people acting extra over the animations or are they looking like buckeyed animatronix throughout the game?

Some faces are better than others. I got used to the odd facial animations pretty quick, but its the eyes and the lip syncing that is a little off.

So no, its not the entire game (least ten hours of it) but you may see some weird stuff from time to time.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
This is not true. Every frostbite game should be able to run at 1080p 60 on PS4 but Bioware doesn't know what they don't know
I don't think there are any Frost bite games that run at a locked 1080p 60 on any console
BF4 900p 60fps
BF H 900p 60fps
Mirrors edge 900p 60 fps Performance Analysis: Mirror's Edge Catalyst
BF 1 900p 60fps with lots of frame drops in multi Face-Off: Battlefield 1
Dragon Age inquisition 1080p 30fps
Star wars battlefront 900p 60fps http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_Native_Resolutions_and_Framerates
Actually the only game I could find that runs at 1080p 60fps is plants vs Zombie Garden warfare, which is much smaller scale than an open world rpg or a massive first person shooter so try again friend

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'm a new Mass Effect player...

The character lip synch is off but the action and interface is actually pretty cool. The camera a ND mechanics works well enough but when things get hectic, it's harder to smoothly get into proper cover.

The story and world is absolutely stunning.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I'm a new Mass Effect player...

The character lip synch is off but the action and interface is actually pretty cool. The camera a ND mechanics works well enough but when things get hectic, it's harder to smoothly get into proper cover.

The story and world is absolutely stunning.
The older games had a "stick to cover" system which didn't work when you wanted to just move around freely. Plus shooting and movement is much more fluid. Downside to the new combat right now is you can't control squadmate powers which was an essential strategy on harder difficulties, we'll see how good the AI is to supplement this.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
breh looks like the preset without the facial hair. same for the black chick, but i like that tattoo placement. i might have to remake my character and jack that

:martin: See that's the shyt I was afraid of but yeah, you're recognizing the head preset and that's despite me trying to do a lot of work on the two.

kKud9SD.png
TSdNp2M.png

:why: Why did they do this?!

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
damn near every game coming out these days and since what last gen ? has/had issues and needed a day 1 patch i dont see how this is any different...

You gotta read my post carefully again. Of course games will have bugs/glitches, they should be minor. And or fixed on day one. However this is a AAA title under a huge corporation, you telling me no one was play testing and or cared about the very facial animations? Or the crashes and freezes that are very apparent? Unacceptable. Especially when an indie company made Witcher 3. Even Square managed to pull of a damn near perfect release of Deus Ex, so I'm done hearing/seeing the apologist try to over rationalize bad game development habits.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Witcher 3 is a AAA game, the indie tag means nothing when you spend $81 million developing a game