lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for the most part, seems yall enjoyed the bit yall played, which is cool....

as for ryder: i'm going with a male, and hopefully the patch includes better options for customizing....if not, i'll be disappointed, but fukk it...i'll get over it...

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Once this shyt come out a nikka aint gon have no live lmao :russ::blessed:

Yup already looked into my future and saw nothing but my living room and a controller in my hand

shyt I got mad Games I havent copped from about 2 Years back,after getting them plus this and The Show 17,my Wife gon have to use the Jaws of Life to pry the Sticks out my hand:heh:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I still got 4 hours left. Most of it I wasted on talking to folks on Nexus. :dead: I just touched down and saved on the first planet. CC blues and fukked up eyeball animations aside I think this game is legit.

I don't think Jien dead yet especially Alec Ryder. Straight :duck: Would be a waste of known voice actors if they are.

I smell fukkery.

If you ask the doc back on the Hyperion how did he die, he dodges the question, saying "he died a hero, thats all that matters" or something like that.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
so what's the verdict on this game so far? the last one left a bad taste in my mouth and from what i've seen from this one i'm not hyped for it.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
so what's the verdict on this game so far? the last one left a bad taste in my mouth and from what i've seen from this one i'm not hyped for it.

I'm feeling it so far. I gave a whole thing earlier but the short of it is: A lot to do, interesting characters, dialogue needs work but the first game's dialogue was stiff as a board in moments too. But also I haven't played enough of it to give a full impression. The EA Access cuts off at a certain part in the first real mission

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
combat is dope. You move so freely. Not feeling engineer class. See why I always used to play ME as vanguard. It does feel like ME 1. Too early to judge characters.

The animations can be weird but bioware is going with more cartoony designed characters for their newer games. Character looked fine after I got into the game. Still hope they give more customization options at release though.

Seem like these reviewers were looking to trash this game regardless. It's like the suicide squad of gaming, mediocre but not horrible. For people to be so hard on it when they have played 10 hours in a potential 100 hr game.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I'm feeling it so far. I gave a whole thing earlier but the short of it is: A lot to do, interesting characters, dialogue needs work but the first game's dialogue was stiff as a board in moments too. But also I haven't played enough of it to give a full impression. The EA Access cuts off at a certain part in the first real mission

yea i was thinking about copping another game this weekend i was stuck on if should get this, horizen, or zelda. i'm leaning heavily on zelda....:patrice:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yea i was thinking about copping another game this weekend i was stuck on if should get this, horizen, or zelda. i'm leaning heavily on zelda....:patrice:
Haven't played zelda so i can't speak on it. I got hitman last weekend to hold me over till tuesday and i do not regret that decision at all

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
combat is dope. You move so freely. Not feeling engineer class. See why I always used to play ME as vanguard. It does feel like ME 1. Too early to judge characters.

The animations can be weird but bioware is going with more cartoony designed characters for their newer games. Character looked fine after I got into the game. Still hope they give more customization options at release though.

Seem like these reviewers were looking to trash this game regardless. It's like the suicide squad of gaming, mediocre but not horrible. For people to be so hard on it when they have played 10 hours in a potential 100 hr game.

I don't think they were looking to trash the game because in truth, there's no real reviews out yet minus like one right? The reality is, they're giving their impressions of what Bioware is allowing them to talk about and no game this big can be judged on such a small sample size of time. That's asinine.