lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this looks fun as hell. :wow:

Fred.

didnt look at the vid, but read the title, and that's enough for me....cause that's what i was doing in me2 & 3....fukking shyt up with combos, and i cant wait to do it in meA...priming shyt, then making it go 'boom' over and over....

• Dap
Reactions: hex

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vej2VfJ.gif

along with the story and exploration, this is what i care about: fukking shyt up in glorious battles.....cant wait....

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Whats the patch gonna be then?

It's at least 2.3 GB.

Here’s what’s included with Mass Effect Andromeda update 1.01, 1.02, and 1.03 on PS4:

Version 1.01

• Improvements to Strike Teams UI screens
  • Additional multiplayer tutorials implemented
  • Balance: guns, loot drops, reward packs, objectives scoring
  • Improved appearance of character portraits
  • Adds new artwork for MP characters, armor, challenges in menu and codex entries
  • Improvements to many cinematics, conversations, and other character interactions
  • Improvements to quest tracking and waypoints
  • Improved quest rewards
  • Fixes various collision issues and a few rare audio issues
  • Performance improvements
Version 1.02

• Quest balancing
  • Various bug fixes and stability improvements
Version 1.03

• Various bug fixes and stability improvements

Read more at Mass Effect Andromeda Update 1.03, PS4 Pre-Load Live

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:skip: game waiting on me and i dont know how i feel. i dont wanna try to get invested in another massive game so soon. not even close to being done with HZD. then again, i could play this shyt and have HZD waiting on me like the loyal bytch she is

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the access trial:obama: the longer it went on the more i got the hang of it and acclimated. But of course right when I was really getting my mojo, the trail ended:francis:

I still got 4 hours left. Most of it I wasted on talking to folks on Nexus. :dead: I just touched down and saved on the first planet. CC blues and fukked up eyeball animations aside I think this game is legit.

I don't think Jien dead yet especially Alec Ryder. Straight :duck: Would be a waste of known voice actors if they are.

I smell fukkery.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Thoughts?

I'm feeling it so far. There's a whole fukking lot to do, that's for sure. Like even in that first planet and even before you get there, there's a lot to do. The emotional vs logical responses are cool and definitely help you shape the character into who you want them to be so your dialogue choices begin to reflect that. I didn't have any of the buggy animation issues anyone else had. That said, the new controls and movements do take getting used to because it is a bit different from the first three. Much like the first mass effect took me a while to get a good feel for it, felt the same way about this one so far. You don't really know any of the characters that well yet but its early and you're getting introduced to everyone. Definitely looking forward to Tuesday

I still got 4 hours left. Most of it I wasted on talking to folks on Nexus. :dead: I just touched down and saved on the first planet. CC blues and fukked up eyeball animations aside I think this game is legit.

I don't Jien dead yet especially Alec Ryder. Straight :duck: Would be a waste of known voice actors if they are.

I smell fukkery.

It's not an hourly thing breh which is weird lol. They said that but its actually once you get to a certain point, they tell you to buy the game but you're free to explore any and everything else you've done up to that point.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
My pure speculation about the plot of the game but I'll spoiler it anyway

I honestly believe that the remnant are either extinct humans or extinct turians...With the missing ark fukkery and the mystery of the remnant being integral to the plot, I think the twist will be that millions of years have passed since they left earth, not the 600 that they thought. And the other humans came to andromeda, settled, advanced, and died out.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I'm feeling it so far. There's a whole fukking lot to do, that's for sure. Like even in that first planet and even before you get there, there's a lot to do. The emotional vs logical responses are cool and definitely help you shape the character into who you want them to be so your dialogue choices begin to reflect that. I didn't have any of the buggy animation issues anyone else had. That said, the new controls and movements do take getting used to because it is a bit different from the first three. Much like the first mass effect took me a while to get a good feel for it, felt the same way about this one so far. You don't really know any of the characters that well yet but its early and you're getting introduced to everyone. Definitely looking forward to Tuesday

It's not an hourly thing breh which is weird lol. They said that but its actually once you get to a certain point, they tell you to buy the game but you're free to explore any and everything else you've done up to that point.
I thought we only got 10 hours with this EA Access shyt:wtf:

I stopped playing so I could save a few hours for Friday and Saturday:wtf:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I thought we only got 10 hours with this EA Access shyt:wtf:

I stopped playing so I could save a few hours for Friday and Saturday:wtf:

You get 10 hours to play around in the world yeah but trial won't let you progress past a certain point. I was nowhere close to playing it for 10 hours.