Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Yup. You can go back to the Nexus, or just fukk around on that planet but yeah no soup for you past a certain point
Might as well burn through this time and get used to using the booster pack during combat and the camera in cover. I really don't like playing multiplayer in games before I beat the story.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Might as well burn through this time and get used to using the booster pack during combat and the camera in cover. I really don't like playing multiplayer in games before I beat the story.

Yeah if you got it, may as well play MP to get a feel for everything and you can dive into the story in a few days when the game comes out. The prologue is interesting but the first mission is fine so far. The longer you play, the better you get a feel for it all

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
My pure speculation about the plot of the game but I'll spoiler it anyway

I honestly believe that the remnant are either extinct humans or extinct turians...With the missing ark fukkery and the mystery of the remnant being integral to the plot, I think the twist will be that millions of years have passed since they left earth, not the 600 that they thought. And the other humans came to andromeda, settled, advanced, and died out.
theyes remind me a lot of the protheans from the first trilogy, I just can't think of way to connect them to Andromeda, while looking as lost as we are, and they had a 50,000 year head start to explore the galaxy.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
d599qrD.png

bjDFqTA.png

She's starting to grow on me :ehh: Might recreate her when my PS4 version unlocks.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
My thoughts:

Combat is fantastic. It feels so fluid. I like jumping over cover and coming down hard with the omniblade. I also like how most of the powers either prime or detonate powers too. Im rocking charge, overload and shockwave but might change that to incenerate.

I had a lot of fun exploring around the world and checking things out. Ill prob complete Eos before moving on to another world the map looks huge.

The dialog aint as good as the original trilogy though. Director tann the salarian sounds horrible lmao.

Ran into a glitch where one of my teammates where down and it had thr icon to pick them up. Then i look arounf and they out there blasting but the icon and body still there.

Graphics look really good colors are vibrant. The worlds and areas really look amazing.

Story its too early for me to judge.

Multi i played 2 games and had a blast. I got the salarian engineer so i was cloaking and sniping.