Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
shyt has like 10 alt right hair cuts, and 2 black hair styles
:mjlol:

It's funny how on every other site people say that they're being too inclusive

Cac shyt.

Honestly I'm not that bothered not having 5 different, detailed temp fades in the game when I think about how they had no authentic afro-hair whatsoever in the original trilogy, so I'll take what I can get at this point.

And they had fades in DAI, atleast.

Last edited:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Dude, seemed really hell bent on trashing the game. Your angry at the quest branching? The Voice acting isn't Oscar quality from every character? Big planet is big?

I'm on a blackout for the most part but when I read through that I was like "oh, this is gonna be a trend. Who can trash Andromeda the hardest this week."

First day reviews are PAINFULLY stupid.
LOL dudes being ridiculous, I watched a little big of EZA playing the intro but then x'd out of it because I'm supposed to be on black out
Watching some multiplayer now looks dope, can't wait till next week

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
when I called out Bioware earlier in this thread for not being racially inclusive and diversive enough, I got called out for complaining too much. :sas2:

What, whoever said that to you is a fool. How many black characters do they have in their games :mjpls:.

Oh oh Anderson and Jacob :mjpls:

Isabela?

Sten? (technically a difference race though)

Vivienne

Pfff. Diverse my ass.

I'm downloading the trial now. 13% :dame: Get them questions ready...

I'm at 9% :mjcry:

The hell am I gonna do for an hour?! :damn:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
What, whoever said that to you is a fool. How many black characters do they have in their games :mjpls:.

Oh oh Anderson and Jacob :mjpls:

Isabela?

Sten? (technically a difference race though)

Vivienne

Pfff. Diverse my ass.

I'm at 9% :mjcry:

The hell am I gonna do for an hour?! :damn:

Mine at 87% now. I could have start playing at 42% but I was playing Disc Jam with a breh. I'm bout to start now :whoo:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How about people play the actual game themselves instead of siphoning your feeling about the game from professional reviewers?

HOW SWAY?

It don't come out until next week. Ultimately reviews don't matter much, I already pre-ordered it. But I want first impressions at the very least.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Here's my thing.

To the true fans of the series thats gonna buy the game regardless... who really gives a fukk about the reviews?

If youre a fan of the series you're a fan of the series.

I've never read a review for Gears, MGS, Halo, NBA2K, the earlier ME games and I'm not about to read or give a fukk about the reviews for ME4.

Nothing really gonna stop me from coping

Martha