Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
scust all those cacitty-cacac and dyke hairstyles

Would it be that hard to make at least one fade style or a even clean cut:hhh:

Might as well make a black queen and call it a day

Hairstyles :francis:

Worse than Dragon Age :snoop:

Might need to make a Female Ryder from the jump.

Bioware hipster styles back again :hhh:

when I called out Bioware earlier in this thread for not being racially inclusive and diversive enough, I got called out for complaining too much. :sas2:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Dude, seemed really hell bent on trashing the game. Your angry at the quest branching? The Voice acting isn't Oscar quality from every character? Big planet is big?

I'm on a blackout for the most part but when I read through that I was like "oh, this is gonna be a trend. Who can trash Andromeda the hardest this week."

First day reviews are PAINFULLY stupid.

does this mean like a certain quest turning into like a 3 to 5 part quest?

witcher 3 did that a lot and it got annoying cause I feel like id be on that one quest for hours when I needed to save and log off lol

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
breh, the character models just look slightly upgraded from last gen. on top of that, there seems to be no real facial expressions--just lip movements and eyes blinking. look at the hair video, tell me that isn't disappointing to you
I tend to care a lot more about game mechanics and story than faces when the majority of time I'll spend is looking at the back of a helmet. :dame:

This is a massive game. If the worlds were small and the facial models were incredible, would it be a better game?:gucci:

I expect detail like that in a small game like Uncharted or The Last of Us. When we start talking about massive explorable worlds in a 50-100 hour rpg, the little stuff gets excused.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tend to care a lot more about game mechanics and story than faces when the majority of time I'll spend is looking at the back of a helmet. :dame:

This is a massive game. If the worlds were small and the facial models were incredible, would it be a better game?:gucci:

I expect detail like that in a small game like Uncharted or The Last of Us. When we start talking about massive explorable worlds in a 50-100 hour rpg, the little stuff gets excused.
i can tell you havent been spoiled by HZD :francis: