Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DAI was straight trash. This game is arriving straight after two open world classics, if it's standard Bioware cookie cutter then the reviewer's are going to take it apart.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Curious what other people say because this is literally the first negative article I've seen about the game.

Fred.

Dude, seemed really hell bent on trashing the game. Your angry at the quest branching? The Voice acting isn't Oscar quality from every character? Big planet is big?

I'm on a blackout for the most part but when I read through that I was like "oh, this is gonna be a trend. Who can trash Andromeda the hardest this week."

First day reviews are PAINFULLY stupid.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So they holding reviews?

shyt is gonna get bodied and funny enough this was the only game that i didn't pre-order yet because i had a bad feeling about it

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So they holding reviews?

shyt is gonna get bodied and funny enough this was the only game that i didn't pre-order yet because i had a bad feeling about it

March 20th the full reviews come out. Right now it's just footage and impressions of the beginning of the game.

I spoiled myself, watched the first couple of hours and I think it's gonna be a solid game. Only upset for me so far is the character creation which they say is also getting a patch after official release. I'm also gonna play it today since EA Access with the early trial unlocks at 5:30pm. If I don't like it after that... :francis: I'm gonna have to hold that $100 L

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
March 20th the full reviews come out. Right now it's just footage and impressions of the beginning of the game.

I spoiled myself, watched the first couple of hours and I think it's gonna be a solid game. Only upset for me so far is the character creation which they say is also getting a patch after official release. I'm also gonna play it today since EA Access with the early trial unlocks at 5:30pm. If I don't like it after that... :francis: I'm gonna have to hold that $100 L

The hair and facial animations looked :picard:

The colored hair looks dyed on :mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So they holding reviews?

fukk you talking about homie lol

Also a lot of sites have spoken on this: the way it used to be, reviews dropping the day of used to be a bad thing but the gaming industry has changed so much with online components and first day patches, a company like Bethesda won't even give out review copies. Doom didn't have any reviews prior to launch and it's dope as hell. Not saying this is the same situation but we gotta break out that way of thinking