Marvel's Werewolf by Night Halloween special

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Most of y’all just be mad these some shows ain’t what YALL want them to be so instead of taking them for what they are y’all just say “they bad”

:mjgrin:
i'm not a comic head, i don't know dikk about any of these characters. they're just half good, which will always be enough to watch 26 minutes on Disney+ once a week. shyt, i watch most of them at like 6am on whatever day they air before i even get out of bed

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
At what point are people allowed to call something Marvel related bad an it be taken seriously? Never? There's always going to be some half-retard that thinks whatever they put out is good.

Here’s the thing though and most of y’all do it with other shyt too (ala AEW or etc)

Like it kills me when y’all be like “bu bu bu bu but the Staaaaaaaaaaan’s treat ______ like they are protected from or above CRITICISM.

No that’s not what anyone one is saying, ever said or is trying to do.

But anyone with a brain can tell the difference between legit criticism and true hating.

Criticism is:

“hey I wasn’t a fan of THIS. But I see what they are trying to do and it wouldve been better if they did ___________ (providing REAL examples of how to make it better)

But some y’all don’t be doing that. It just be:
“Ha ha ha! This sucks! This is Mid, this is Trash” (but never provide no context or anything extra commentary). Just every post downing and shytting on it.

That IS the big difference between criticism & hate. And it’s fair to call out anyone that tries to hide behind and/or mask their HATE behind criticism

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

I thought the same thing, she looks and feels like Jessica Jones

I had no intention on watching WBN, but I saw cats was talking about it so I figured fukk it..lemme see this shyt

it was dope, a lil campy but Man Thing looks accurate and the action was good