Marvel's Werewolf by Night Halloween special

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I'ma need Michael Giacchino to direct more shyt, preferably with this cinematographer, Zoe White. The camera really lingered and tracked the actors like the films of yore. I know this was a love letter to the old Universal joints but you see how effective these long takes can still be. It really brings you into the world and demanded your focus.

You really get that with this type of cinematography and editing. Editing isn't something you think of in the MCU with the millions of cuts, but that wasn't the case, which is strange, considering the editor, Jeffrey Ford, has now edited 11 MCU movies / series.

Disney threw Giacchino a bone with this one for all his years of service. It's time they give him a feature film. He can do it and I look forward to it.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I hope they do more or these. Every character don't need a flick or a show.

No cute quotes, no winking at the camera, no unforced cameos just a nice thing to watch in October. Maybe someone at Disney got the damn memo. Maybe they did this with a low budget and no movie or show to see the reception before diving more into this type of material.

Last edited: