Marvel's The Inhumans coming to ABC Fall 2017 (Starts Sept 29th)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
wait a min: where are yall getting this F4 back to marvel talk from?...yall have proof or is it just some shyt yall speculating about?.....it would be interesting to have more of the characters interact with each other, put i dont think fox gonna give up on them just yet...them letting jordan go to black panther just means they'll probably start over, again....or find some way to tie them into the deadpool/x-men universe, by starting over, again.....
Just wishful thinking brah no way marvel get the rights back and someone at Fox doesn't leak it. There has been nothing in the CBM boom that has gone on without one of the studios releasing it to the general public, first. Hell we heard about ghost rider, blade and Namor for fuk sake but they are going to keep F4 (with its stock at an all time low) under lock and key? I don't thinks so

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the only way Marvel doesn't get F4 back is if Fox is just being a little bytch holding them hostage. they can't reboot that for at least 5 years. it's collecting dust. if they can "trade" for something, or get a Spiderman deal, they'd be dumb not to. "Hey Marvel, go print us money, thanks."

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Fox sucks...take the xmen away from them.

I don't even care if marvel has them set in a alternate universe

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just wishful thinking brah no way marvel get the rights back and someone at Fox doesn't leak it. There has been nothing in the CBM boom that has gone on without one of the studios releasing it to the general public, first. Hell we heard about ghost rider, blade and Namor for fuk sake but they are going to keep F4 (with its stock at an all time low) under lock and key? I don't thinks so

that's what i was thinking....i know cats want them to go to marvel just to be included in the mcu (mostly cause of doom and surfer), but it wouldnt surprise me if fox does reboot the franchise, again...we'll have to wait and see...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fox sucks...take the xmen away from them.

I don't even care if marvel has them set in a alternate universe

cant just take them nor f4 away, this is business....the reason fox has them in the first place is cause marvel was going bankrupt and needed money...

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
cant just take them nor f4 away, this is business....the reason fox has them in the first place is cause marvel was going bankrupt and needed money...
I know. that was in response to the ppl who said leave them with fox

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only way Marvel doesn't get F4 back is if Fox is just being a little bytch holding them hostage. they can't reboot that for at least 5 years. it's collecting dust. if they can "trade" for something, or get a Spiderman deal, they'd be dumb not to. "Hey Marvel, go print us money, thanks."

i dont think we can put this all on fox...fox isnt the one killing off mutants in the comics trying to replace them with the inhumans....fox isnt the one that ended the fantastic 4 comic...in fact, i'd say marvel is more to blame for the stalemate with fox than fox is....marvel is the one willing to spite their face, by cutting off their nose...i say that cause of how they treating the characters fox owns the rights to in comics; they minimizing them/putting them on the back burner....but deadpool just wont go away lol......anyway, i understand why, this is business first and foremost...you trying to make money for yourself, not the comp....

i'm sure fox would gladly share the rights for the right price, just like they brought them from marvel to start with for the right price.....and with marvel printing money hand over fist with the movies, while being backed by disney, you figure they could offer fox some kinda deal, but i dont think they want to....you can tell they trying to wait it out...which i understand....they making good money on marvel side, and as much as we (fans) would like to see all the characters included in 1 universe, like i said: this is business first and foremost....

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
The fox deal talk came from the littile hints over the past year just like the sony spiderman deal:

-Xmen comics and merchandise are being brought back again (Marvel control both of them)

- talks about an X-men reboot and suspiciously the Inhumans movie gets moved to TV

- Fox traded characters for GOTG and Deadpool so it means they are playing nice and they are talking

- Fox also had to make a deal with marvel so they can have 2 TV shows "Legion" and another show so marvel has been really nice to them

- talks about an X-men reboot

- Dr Strange opening the door for multiverse.( MCU and Fox Marvel Universe bridge for collaboration.)

- Jeph Loeb says "bridges are being made" between Marvel and FOX when asked about any movie crossovers

Etc.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The fox deal talk came from the littile hints over the past year just like the sony spiderman deal:

-Xmen comics and merchandise are being brought back again (Marvel control both of them)

- talks about an X-men reboot and suspiciously the Inhumans movie gets moved to TV

- Fox traded characters for GOTG and Deadpool so it means they are playing nice and they are talking

- Fox also had to make a deal with marvel so they can have 2 TV shows "Legion" and another show so marvel has been really nice to them

- talks about an X-men reboot

- Dr Strange opening the door for multiverse.( MCU and Fox Marvel Universe bridge for collaboration.)

- Jeph Loeb says "bridges are being made" between Marvel and FOX when asked about any movie crossovers

Etc.
:jbhmm::ehh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Marvel some how got they hands on spiderman....f4/characters wont be hard at all to workout

Sony was a spiderman production and they was getting desperate because they're hemoraging money... So they worked out a deal so everyone can win... I mean it's not fully back with Marvel but I'm content to how things are turning out.

Fox has tons of money and they're not as desperate as sony to make a similar deal with marvel. Even though they have fukked up the xmen franchise by running it into the ground they not gonna give back those rights...

What irks me more is that Fox is not that bad but they're not competent. They keep using bryan singer and the same ole bullshyt writers that suck. they deviate from the source material and butcher everything they get their hands on. Vaughn for all intents and purposes saved them with that first class shyt. Yeah i know singer was involved but they inflate that shyt because you can clearly see when singer got back on board it became boring again...

They need new blood and new directors...

I would love to see that clairemont Xforce movie they was working on... But the suits man...:snoop:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Sony was a spiderman production and they was getting desperate because they're hemoraging money... So they worked out a deal so everyone can win... I mean it's not fully back with Marvel but I'm content to how things are turning out.

Fox has tons of money and they're not as desperate as sony to make a similar deal with marvel. Even though they have fukked up the xmen franchise by running it into the ground they not gonna give back those rights...

What irks me more is that Fox is not that bad but they're not competent. They keep using bryan singer and the same ole bullshyt writers that suck. they deviate from the source material and butcher everything they get their hands on. Vaughn for all intents and purposes saved them with that first class shyt. Yeah i know singer was involved but they inflate that shyt because you can clearly see when singer got back on board it became boring again...

They need new blood and new directors...

I would love to see that clairemont Xforce movie they was working on... But the suits man...:snoop:
Sony desperate thing was only use after they work out the deal MARVEL before that everybody was sooo sure it won't happen (I call it year before it happen from all the little hints.

We dont know anything about Fox situation just like we didnt know about sony until it was emails leaks. They might work together for different reason, we dont know yet. Its too many hints and Marvel letting Fox eat and choice

Look at my post above for the reason I think they might work something out.

Bryan singer:scust:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Vaughn for all intents and purposes saved them with that first class shyt.
I agree but I think it was doomed from the start by not having the first class be "The first class." I'm not sure what these people find so revolting about source material. The slow evolution to having JLaw be the face of the franchise is just icing on the cake.