Marvel's The Inhumans coming to ABC Fall 2017 (Starts Sept 29th)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Show was triddash :mjlol::scust:

30 minutes and you can tell they made decisions for budget purposes,

Example, - One of the inhumans is a green alien looking guy that requires full makeup which can be expensive
Solution, have him go missing after the first 5 minutes never to show up again.:mjlol:

Example 2 - Medusa's hair requires cgi to keep constantly moving and that can be expensive.
Solution - Shave the bytch completely bald after her first two scenes and let her stay bald for the rest of the season. :mjlol:

Example 3, - asian dude can see the future which require lots of special effect to show impressively. expensive effect
Solution - Have him bump his head after the first fight scene where he uses his powers and make him powerless for the rest of the season.:mjlol:

Example 4 - Black dude has the legs of a horse but the body of a human. Having him rock horse legs requires alot of practical effect which can be expensive.
Solution - Have him put on boots which hide the legs completely and make him look human:mjlol:

Somebody in the accounting department wrote the screenplay for this show to make it as cost effective as possible:dead:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Show was triddash :mjlol::scust:

30 minutes and you can tell they made decisions for budget purposes,

Example, - One of the inhumans is a green alien looking guy that requires full makeup which can be expensive
Solution, have him go missing after the first 5 minutes never to show up again.:mjlol:

Example 2 - Medusa's hair requires cgi to keep constantly moving and that can be expensive.
Solution - Shave the bytch completely bald after her first two scenes and let her stay bald for the rest of the season. :mjlol:

Example 3, - asian dude can see the future which require lots of special effect to show impressively. expensive effect
Solution - Have him bump his head after the first fight scene where he uses his powers and make him powerless for the rest of the season.:mjlol:

Example 4 - Black dude has the legs of a horse but the body of a human. Having him rock horse legs requires alot of practical effect which can be expensive.
Solution - Have him put on boots which hide the legs completely and make him look human:mjlol:

Somebody in the accounting department wrote the screenplay for this show to make it as cost effective as possible:dead:

You right to a degree but you think you fly because you had a fancy Netflix budget- it hard on these streets B..they tryna turn water into wine :mjgrin:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Finally decided to give it a shot
3 episodes in, and show is better than I expected. :ehh: I was prepared to not make it through the first ep

Black Bolt always having a half a retard look on his face is as he adjusts to earth is annoying though

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Finally decided to give it a shot
3 episodes in, and show is better than I expected. :ehh: I was prepared to not make it through the first ep

Black Bolt always having a half a retard look on his face is as he adjusts to earth is annoying though

It's not as bad as people thought it would be. Other than Boltagon's version of sign language, and the wack a$$ budget tropes...Ramsey Maximus was a scene stealer.

I hope they reuse the actors

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They should bring it back….. I hate how companies always bolt after after 1 chance.

I think they should’ve gave them the opportunity for a Season 2 to rice and change some things. Had things still been bad then abandoned ship but give them the correct opportunity to correct mistakes.

Same for Green Lantern movie…. They should’ve ran it back