Marvel's The Inhumans coming to ABC Fall 2017 (Starts Sept 29th)

Jards

All Star
Daps
i have no doubts Marvel is not only getting the F4 back, they already have them. I feel like Inhumans was always just a placeholder. they needed a "group" movie other than Avengers so they put this on the schedule with hopes that by that time they'll have worked out a deal for either F4 or XMen. i mean come on, just on branding alone, you don't think Marvel is chomping at the bit to have a big Phase 4 reveal with the the blue Fantastic 4 logo? that would knock down the buildings, and no one would have to worry about a Phase 4 slate consisting of Iron Man 4, Cap 4, Antman 3, sequel, sequel, etc.

to be honest, i hope the XMen stay the fukk out of the MCU forever. let Fox have that universe and let Marvel have everything else.
Dapped for F4 in phase 4 - I think they already have them as well but they're just not announcing it yet as phase 4 has only just got started and theres another 8 movies to go. I think F4 is def one of the untitled movies in 2020. The fact Fox let Michael B Jordan go to Black Panther after the F4 flop is telling and probably means that Fox def have no plans for F4 - they said they had plans for a sequel but I don't believe that bullshyt as I'm pretty sure all the movie studios have stipulations in the top billing actors contracts stopping them from being in another superhero franchise.

Undapped regarding X-men in the MCU - I need to see my nikka Wolverive as a part of this shyt. I think the closest that will be is a deal like what they have with Sony for Spiderman where Fox finances and profit but Marvel has creative control. Fox will still have full control over Deadpool and the universe they're building around him though as it made bank and tonally it doesn't fit with what Marvel and Disney are doing with the MCU.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
i have no doubts Marvel is not only getting the F4 back, they already have them. I feel like Inhumans was always just a placeholder. they needed a "group" movie other than Avengers so they put this on the schedule with hopes that by that time they'll have worked out a deal for either F4 or XMen. i mean come on, just on branding alone, you don't think Marvel is chomping at the bit to have a big Phase 4 reveal with the the blue Fantastic 4 logo? that would knock down the buildings, and no one would have to worry about a Phase 4 slate consisting of Iron Man 4, Cap 4, Antman 3, sequel, sequel, etc.

to be honest, i hope the XMen stay the fukk out of the MCU forever. let Fox have that universe and let Marvel have everything else.
I prefer that the X-Men stay with Fox as well. The X-Men comics have always been more dark than other Marvel comics. Plus the whole mutant hatred thing wouldn't make sense in the MCU just like it doesn't make sense in the comics. In the X-Men cinematic universe it makes sense because there are no other people with powers, only mutants.

I think Fox is going to give the rights back to Marvel. They've tried multiple times to get the Fantastic Four off the ground and have failed especially after that disaster from last year.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I prefer that the X-Men stay with Fox as well. The X-Men comics have always been more dark than other Marvel comics. Plus the whole mutant hatred thing wouldn't make sense in the MCU just like it doesn't make sense in the comics. In the X-Men cinematic universe it makes sense because there are no other people with powers, only mutants.

I think Fox is going to give the rights back to Marvel. They've tried multiple times to get the Fantastic Four off the ground and have failed especially after that disaster from last year.

I agree with you X-Men staying with FOX. A) their plight makes less sense with other types of super powered beings. B) It would just be too cluttered if they were in the MCU.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I agree with there being something going on with F4 being kept under wraps. SDCC '17 might be one for the record books. Especially with the rumored soft Fox reboot around the Deadpool franchise. Wolverine has to get recast. No way they go forward with X-23.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Marvel bout to change the TV game up! :ohhh:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Marvel bout to the TV game up! :ohhh:

giphy.gif

Right this is unprecedented, but it's Marvel so people are sick of giving them props. :smugfavre:
And while I'm not thrilled it is ABC I trust Marvel to go the extra mile to make this different/doper than regular network TV. And to stick up for ABC they did give us 'Lost' which no matter what you say about it you have to acknowledge it was one of the most original concepts aver put on network TV.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
there are too damn many XMen for it to ever gel in the MCU. people freaked about how many characters are gonna be in Ragnarok. Imagine Infinity War with all we're expected PLUS the XMen? Also, we don't need to see faggy superheroes like Cyclops running around with Cap and the crew.

Also, I've seen enough Wolverine to last a lifetime. i'm sure he'd be cool with the Avengers and Marvel's take would be well done, but I'm good on Wolverine for a while.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
there are too damn many XMen for it to ever gel in the MCU. people freaked about how many characters are gonna be in Ragnarok. Imagine Infinity War with all we're expected PLUS the XMen? Also, we don't need to see faggy superheroes like Cyclops running around with Cap and the crew.

Also, I've seen enough Wolverine to last a lifetime. i'm sure he'd be cool with the Avengers and Marvel's take would be well done, but I'm good on Wolverine for a while.
:mjlol: love the Cyclops slight. Although he's more puzzy whipped than a faq. lol

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

I havent seen enough GOOD Wolverine on screen

so those muthafukkas gonna have to keep pushin til they get it riiiiiiight! :ufdup:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait a min: where are yall getting this F4 back to marvel talk from?...yall have proof or is it just some shyt yall speculating about?.....it would be interesting to have more of the characters interact with each other, put i dont think fox gonna give up on them just yet...them letting jordan go to black panther just means they'll probably start over, again....or find some way to tie them into the deadpool/x-men universe, by starting over, again.....

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
wait a min: where are yall getting this F4 back to marvel talk from?...yall have proof or is it just some shyt yall speculating about?.....it would be interesting to have more of the characters interact with each other, put i dont think fox gonna give up on them just yet...them letting jordan go to black panther just means they'll probably start over, again....or find some way to tie them into the deadpool/x-men universe, by starting over, again.....
There is no proof it is all speculation. We'll see tho.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
wait a min: where are yall getting this F4 back to marvel talk from?...yall have proof or is it just some shyt yall speculating about?.
Fox isn't making another F4 movie. That's just a fact at this point. They could sit on it for the 6-8 years out of spite or they could be smart and work something mutually beneficial out with Marvel. I actually read an article that said they gave up Ego the living planet which is gonna be in GOG2 for the right to change Negasonic Teenager's powers in Deadpool.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Fox isn't making another F4 movie. That's just a fact at this point. They could sit on it for the 6-8 years out of spite or they could be smart and work something mutually beneficial out with Marvel. I actually read an article that said they gave up Ego the living planet which is gonna be in GOG2 for the right to change Negasonic Teenager's powers in Deadpool.

They can't even sit on it. They have to do something or the rights revert back to Marvel. That's how Marvel got DD and Punisher back from them. So yeah, the smart play for them is to either outright sell it to Marvel or do a Sony/Spidey deal.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
They can't even sit on it. They have to do something or the rights revert back to Marvel. That's how Marvel got DD and Punisher back from them. So yeah, the smart play for them is to either outright sell it to Marvel or do a Sony/Spidey deal.
Yeah i meant sit on it however long and let them revert naturally which would be a d!ck move.