Marvel's The Inhumans coming to ABC Fall 2017 (Starts Sept 29th)

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so we still got Vin Diesel playing Blackagar Boltagon
11055567_364925410373859_1055564091_n.jpg

vin-diesel-may-play-black-bolt-in-marvels-inhumans.jpg

black_bolt_by_lukemandieart-d9dwaga.jpg

Screen%2Bshot%2B2014-12-29%2Bat%2B10.04.53%2BAM.png

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Bolt deserves better than a fukking spot on ABC. Breh is a heavy hitter and needs to be in the mix vs Thanos

With the Inhumans series due in Sept 2017 & Infinity War will be filming in 2017 for 2018 release, they'll both be overlapping in filming, meaning Inhumans actors would be available for possible inclusion in Infinity War.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically the Inhumans will never meet up with the Avengers or any type of shyt like that since the TV and Movies are supposed to never cross.
Black Bolt deserves better than a fukking spot on ABC. Breh is a heavy hitter and needs to be in the mix vs Thanos

They playing it cool. they just want it to be a surprise. I doubt any movie stars are coming to a TV show but trust me some TV people will be in the next two Avengers joints.
breh's are crazy to really think marvel's going to introduce Black Bolt & The Royle Family into The MCU,before Avengers Infinity War and have them sit on the side lines in the fight against Thanos

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The sign of how big a deal this production is going to be is when they name who is playing Black Bolt. If it's some low level TV actor dn't expect much but if it is some cable TV drama/movie actor they really going in!!!
Knowing this is an ABC show that is premiering in IMAX anyone want to take a guess or have a wishlist for BB? I thought Vin Diesel was a shoe in but he doesn't seem like the type to lower his standing to do TV.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The sign of how big a deal this production is going to be is when they name who is playing Black Bolt. If it's some low level TV actor dn't expect much but if it is some cable TV drama/movie actor they really going in!!!
Knowing this is an ABC show that is premiering in IMAX anyone want to take a guess or have a wishlist for BB? I thought Vin Diesel was a shoe in but he doesn't seem like the type to lower his standing to do TV.
This show is going to suuuuuuck

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess that answers that:francis::mjcry: fukking abc.

I will say the IMAX partnership sounds interesting:mjgrin:

Chef

All Star
Daps
All the season will be on imax...its partnership

I read the first two episodes will be shot on IMAX only. I'm mixed on the IMAX exclusivity, it comes off as a cash grab. I don't see why this couldn't be in regular theaters also but :yeshrug:I hope it looks consistent throughout.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read the first two episodes will be shot on IMAX only. I'm mixed on the IMAX exclusivity, it comes off as a cash grab. I don't see why this couldn't be in regular theaters also but :yeshrug:I hope it looks consistent throughout.

Yea thats what i read 2. Where does it say the whole season? Well even if the 2 intro eps are being shot for imax then they cant have the following 6 episodes looking like fukkin supergirl

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Ike pet project that he was pushing heavy to marvel..kevin fegie step on it and got it downgrade to marvel tv shows for his pet project captain marvel but Perlmutter still relentless like mutherfuker most likely had it push to the highest level quality (imax) as possible to keep it in theater. ...this show is way different from AOS, its not AOU spinoff linking the inhumans on AOU

In the summer its two eps edited to one kind of like one full length movie releasing on IMAX ..sound like how dragon ball super did the movie and the show.

It cant be just two eps partnership if they helping to foot the bill with marvel and abc

A co-financing arrangement with Imax will allow ABC and Marvel to spend more to make “The Inhumans,” which will include cinema-quality visual effects.

The series will be produced by Marvel Television in conjunction with ABC Studios and filmed entirely with IMAX cameras