Marvel's The Inhumans coming to ABC Fall 2017 (Starts Sept 29th)

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I don't care about this show in the least... and I won't be watching it, but I hope they don't inadvertantly screw up Squirrel Girl/New Warriors show or more importantly Runaways, by reducing people's faith in franchises they are unfamiliar with. Runaways is due to premiere in 3 months... and if they are scared of bad reviews and reception for Inhumans then they may half ass it and try not to pay for the dinosaur.
q-100-4.jpeg

None of the promo art I've seen has the dinosaur...

Runaways_TV_series_cast.jpg

If they can't do Medusa's hair correctly, I'm worried about them implementing a Raptor on a Hulu show.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care about this show in the least... and I won't be watching it, but I hope they don't inadvertantly screw up Squirrel Girl/New Warriors show or more importantly Runaways, by reducing people's faith in franchises they are unfamiliar with. Runaways is due to premiere in 3 months... and if they are scared of bad reviews and reception for Inhumans then they may half ass it and try not to pay for the dinosaur.
q-100-4.jpeg

None of the promo art I've seen has the dinosaur...

Runaways_TV_series_cast.jpg

If they can't do Medusa's hair correctly, I'm worried about them implementing a Raptor on a Hulu show.

They also refused to get a darker skinned actor for Alex or a chubby girl for Gert.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The MCU was already getting crowded though. Blame ant man, spiderman and gotg. It's their success that made inhumans expendable.

Not to mention the inhumans story arc took aos to another level and basically saved the show.

And also blame the MCU for not crossing over the tv characters into the movies (even a small cameo would've sufficed).

They already had Inhumans on their film slate, it wasn't an issue of it being "too crowded". They dropped the film because Agents of SHIELD went overboard with the Inhumans stuff and it fukked with their long term plans.

And the TV shows don't cross over with the movies for a number of reasons, the main one being the production schedules are totally different, and the fact that most of the actors on the tv side of things just aren't that good to be putting in huge blockbuster movies.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Over all no one cares about Inhumans.

they have never been interesting in the grand scheme of things, and the fact that they tried to replace (or made it seem like it) the Xmen with them....just no.
If Inhumans were to work, they'd have needed to revamp certain characters and themes like they did with GotG (not in the same way but in it's own unique fashion). Because otherwise the only one interesting in the group is Black Bolt, and he's really not even interesting... it's just the concept of his voice fukking up mountains that is his appeal. You want to see him try that shyt vs Hulk/Thor/Thanos etc. But outside of that... nobody cares about him.

Not even getting into the fact that it's just another white male superhero that would be debuting in a sort of transitional era where audiences are more so anticipating Wonder Woman, Black Panther, Aquaman, etc these days

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Did hear right that this show might even be canned before it's supposed to air :mjgrin:.

If Inhumans were to work, they'd have needed to revamp certain characters and themes like they did with GotG (not in the same way but in it's own unique fashion). Because otherwise the only one interesting in the group is Black Bolt, and he's really not even interesting... it's just the concept of his voice fukking up mountains that is his appeal. You want to see him try that shyt vs Hulk/Thor/Thanos etc. But outside of that... nobody cares about him.

Not even getting into the fact that it's just another white male superhero that would be debuting in a sort of transitional era where audiences are more so anticipating Wonder Woman, Black Panther, Aquaman, etc these days

Yeah, I'd say take it a step further and completely reboot the entire celestial/eternal/deviant concept so there's no Kree involved if you want a true rival to the xmen.

Just have them descend from the deviants and call it a day, get rid of the whole royal concept and boring character designs. And got dayum get rid of Medusa she such a worthless, try hard feminist character concept.