Marvel's The Inhumans coming to ABC Fall 2017 (Starts Sept 29th)

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I don't expect tv shows to have really great cgi, but :dead: that crap looks like those Avengers Assembled video games that came out 8 or 9 years ago.

Edit- Ultimate Avengers.

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I don't expect tv shows to have really great cgi, but :dead: that crap looks like those Avengers Assembled video games that came out 8 or 9 years ago.

Edit- Ultimate Avengers.

I imagine the effect would've looked a fukk ton better had they just introduced them on Agents of Shield. You see how they did Ghost Rider last year? Medusa probably would've looked like fukking flowing water if they were on the show
full

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I imagine the effect would've looked a fukk ton better had they just introduced them on Agents of Shield. You see how they did Ghost Rider last year? Medusa probably would've looked like fukking flowing water if they were on the show
full
The rest of AOS budget went to this:scust:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Nah no way
ilgiO_zpsmjquw6q6.gif
Ghostriders effects>>>>>>Inhumans show FOH with this:russ::russ::russ:This and Iron Fist need to be be treated like Hulks movie:laff::laff::laff::laff:

The new season of agents of shield is being held back for this.

fukk.

The rest of AOS budget went to this:scust:

Not really. Who is approving this shyt?! :mindblown:

"Bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu Marvels only ALWAYS pick on DC CGI but they NEEEEEEVVVVVERRRRR talk about Marvel CGI!!!

"Bu bu bu bu bu bu bu but lets talk about a movie that dropped lets talk about a movie that dropped a year ago! Bu bu bu bu but" GOTDAMN man

Are yall whiners and complainers and criers finally happy?

This right here is DEADING THAT no more talking about 2016 (even though that wasnt even proving to be true, just niccas bytching)

And if one niccas comes in here and clowns this shyt I'm sure Marvel brehs aint gonna bytch and whine or get offended and start calling DC stans out their names or to go suck dikks

fukking man up man

Martha

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
"Bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu Marvels only ALWAYS pick on DC CGI but they NEEEEEEVVVVVERRRRR talk about Marvel CGI!!!

"Bu bu bu bu bu bu bu but lets talk about a movie that dropped lets talk about a movie that dropped a year ago! Bu bu bu bu but" GOTDAMN man

Are yall whiners and complainers and criers finally happy?

This right here is DEADING THAT no more talking about 2016 (even though that wasnt even proving to be true, just niccas bytching)

And if one niccas comes in here and clowns this shyt I'm sure Marvel brehs aint gonna bytch and whine or get offended and start calling DC stans out their names or to go suck dikks

fukking man up man

Martha
You must be confused, bruh...this is a Marvel broadcast network TV show. Its not the same thing as the movies. Hit up @wire28 or @jayshiggs to help you keep this trolling schtick of yours on track.
You don't see them all up in the Agents of Shield thread wasting time and energy like this. Shape up or lose your spot on the team.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Oh no fella!!! There is no separation.....

Overall still the same thing and the first 2 eps are gonna premiere on the big screen so even more of ANY of the shows.... this could be considered the same.

I mean you'd think the thing that's gonna be anyone's eyes being the first time laid on the product would come correct right?

Martha

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Oh no fella!!! There is no separation.....

Overall still the same thing and the first 2 eps are gonna premiere on the big screen so even more of ANY of the shows.... this could be considered the same.

I mean you'd think the thing that's gonna be anyone's eyes being the first time laid on the product would come correct right?

Martha
I think you need to call a meeting because you are diluting the brand by caping for non-sanctioned products.