Marvel's The Inhumans coming to ABC Fall 2017 (Starts Sept 29th)

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
rOaV3vo.png
LHfy2Zx.png

:dead:
:laff:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They clearly don't have the budget to do this series justice. They'd have better off going the Star Trek Next generation route where they had alot of foam costumes camera tricks rather than CGI.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Flash and Supergirl are trash tho
Legion is pure fukkery
they aren't good shows in the way of acting but of stupid entertainment and supergirl aint even that
AOS as shytted on anything CW since the end of season 1
JJ
LC
and DD is just icing on top
Marvel is so far ahead it's damn near blasphemy to try and say it's in ay way better than Marvel
DShyt needs to get off CW anyway

lmaoooo is that why iron fist was panned left and right. and now this pile of shyt..

cock sucker marfooL aint paying you to suck their dicc , go be a bottom hoe elsewhere

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
There is so much they could do, but the truth is they simply don't have good writers.
Most writers are talentless cacs that got their job through nepitism.

They aren't creative enough to redesign characters. Thats why they are gifted established properties.

I'd redesign medusa to make her hair more alien-like and sinister in nature. Have the hair always moving and have the actress remain perfectly still most times except to speak, almost implying the hair is using the body as a parasyte host. I'd draw up an instances early on where her hair and her leg are caught in a hatch during an escape chase sceene and both her arms immediately try and free her hair while the hatch is crushing down on her leg, for example.

Problem is, when the writing room is filled with the nephews of whoever works upstairs you just end up with uninovative garbage like always.
The best thing they can do now is air this then never do anything related to it ever again.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Honestly I think this how might be a sleeper. If they didn't have confidence in it they could've just put in on Netflix. The fact that they put it on network TV speaks volumes.

The Only show they've canceled so far is Agent Carter and I think the reason is because of the timeline. You couldn't connect that show to the current MCU so there was but so much you could do.

I look at the risks they took with AOS after season 1. They made drastic plot moves in season 2 and 3. They all end up redefining the show.

I predict this will be the sleeper show of the fall :manny:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
keep DC's name out of this shyt pile..

Flash, Supergirl and the legion doing FINE, we ouchea :wow:

marfooL taking 2 l's now, iron fist :mjlol:
I have no affinity to either DC/Marvel because I read both growing up..
Breh Supergirl is trash beyond trash..
The first season was a great start...
Then the second season happened with all kinds of fukkery..
If it's not the feminist angle, it's definitely :mjpls: on how they dealt with James, Mon-El/Kara..
All the male characters are weak and nerfed.
The plot holes and humans being able to smash on aliens with their fist:skip:
I have no problem with LBTGQ but that shyt was forced and unexpected..
The only thing that half way saved the season was Teri Hatcher..
As far as Arrow/Legends/Flash, I'm catching up and they are good shows..
But Supergirl is infinite :trash:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Honestly I think this how might be a sleeper. If they didn't have confidence in it they could've just put in on Netflix. The fact that they put it on network TV speaks volumes.

The Only show they've canceled so far is Agent Carter and I think the reason is because of the timeline. You couldn't connect that show to the current MCU so there was but so much you could do.

I look at the risks they took with AOS after season 1. They made drastic plot moves in season 2 and 3. They all end up redefining the show.

I predict this will be the sleeper show of the fall :manny:
I think its the 2nd issue of America, where America Chavez accidentally time hops to Agent Carters time. And Agent Carter teaches her war strategies and shyt.
That woulda been a crazy episode if they somehow managed to incorporate that into the show.
Crazy, wild, stupid longshot I know!
:pachaha:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
So they saying the VFX for this show won't be done till a week before it officially premieres :pachaha:

IMAX Entertainment CEO Greg Foster also revealed to us that he doesn't expect Inhumans to be finished until a week before the first two episodes are released to cinemas.
"My guess is it's not really going to be finished until a week before we actually open it," he revealed. "When we saw it, we were excited, [but] there still are only four sequences with visual effects that are finished. "There's a lot more – we have 600 visual effects shots in the first two episodes – so the next five or six weeks are going to be a race, but it's exciting obviously."

Inhumans WILL be connected to Marvel's Agents of SHIELD

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
What did Marvel look for in 'Inhumans'? Fast and cheap

Reiné's resume also includes a number of low-budget action movies like "Death Race 2" and "The Scorpion King 3", and this experience stood him in good stead. "I think they liked me for the job because I was able with my action movies to shoot in a very short time, or with very low budgets, action that looks like a big-budget movie," he said. "It was not a feature film, it was a TV episode, but they still wanted to have the scope."

Time was also a critical factor. "The schedule was super-tight," Reiné laughed. "I had TV schedule time to shoot it with Imax cameras, 20 days to shoot two episodes. It's nerve-wracking but I come from a low-budget film world, so 20 days for me is luxury."

"There was always a Marvel executive around me," remembered Reiné, "just to make sure that whatever I did, or whatever we did together, would tie in with other characters in other universes, in other comics, in other series or movies. They're very protective. … These people are very passionate about their product and about characters and about doing the best version of everything."

Welp. That explains it :pachaha:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
People are complaining in early reviews that lead the character doesn't have dialog :mjlol:

I have a feeling this property will be the MCU's fantastic four. not quite cool enough to win over casual fans due to lack of familiarity with the characters, not enough confidence from the studio to win over comic fans as they'll resort to playing it safe rather than going all in.