Marvel's The Inhumans coming to ABC Fall 2017 (Starts Sept 29th)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think you need to call a meeting because you are diluting the brand by caping for non-sanctioned products.

It's ALLLLLLL the same Universe :blessed:

I mean..... I can see why others may want to separate and distance themselves from their smaller brands.:lolbron:

But are proud of ours from DD to AOS and hope this one proves everyone wrong.

Either way... this is gonna be in THEATERS on IMAX. They gotta if anything come correct for what they are about to present and they are fairly getting criticized

Martha

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody needs to put hands on Scott Buck and whoever thought it was a good idea to make that guy a showrunner for any comic book property.

He already fukked up Iron Fist and now he's ruined Inhumans.

I put part of the blame for this on the people behind Agents of SHIELD too. If they weren't constantly doing Inuhuman stories and fukking with the film division this show would have never existed. Inhumans is not something you can do on Television, it requires too big of a budget.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
It's ALLLLLLL the same Universe :blessed:

I mean..... I can see why others may want to separate and distance themselves from their smaller brands.:lolbron:

But are proud of ours from DD to AOS and hope this one proves everyone wrong.

Either way... this is gonna be in THEATERS on IMAX. They gotta if anything come correct for what they are about to present and they are fairly getting criticized

Martha

Flash would get served.

"This one's for you Melinda." -Torch :flabbynsick:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Somebody needs to put hands on Scott Buck and whoever thought it was a good idea to make that guy a showrunner for any comic book property.

He already fukked up Iron Fist and now he's ruined Inhumans.

I put part of the blame for this on the people behind Agents of SHIELD too. If they weren't constantly doing Inuhuman stories and fukking with the film division this show would have never existed. Inhumans is not something you can do on Television, it requires too big of a budget.

The MCU was already getting crowded though. Blame ant man, spiderman and gotg. It's their success that made inhumans expendable.

Not to mention the inhumans story arc took aos to another level and basically saved the show.

And also blame the MCU for not crossing over the tv characters into the movies (even a small cameo would've sufficed).

Y.B.E

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the tri state
tumblr_otf61uCFXh1wtb7dro1_500.gif

tumblr_otf61uCFXh1wtb7dro2_500.gif
Man I aint even into comic books and comic book movies like that

But how marvel making all this damn money and putting out a show with WORSE effects than a purposely bad syfy movie like sharknado?

parallax

Superstar
Daps

But how marvel making all this damn money and putting out a show with WORSE effects than a purposely bad syfy movie like sharknado?

marvel seems to be going down the fox route with the inhumans where it seems like they're embarrassed of the source material

i dont know what they are doing with medusa, but that outfit is trash. and if they need to have black bolt unmasked, he could still have the fork and be swagged out like in secret wars

RQ5hE3t.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

TV show primarily generate money through advertisements. Marvel could pour a bunch of money into the show, but it'd without a doubt be at a loss because there'd be no way they'd be able to recoup that money spent via advertising. Also there's just not enough time to do the effect right. I keep saying the production schedule for television is totally different than it is for movies.