Marvel's The Inhumans coming to ABC Fall 2017 (Starts Sept 29th)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
tumblr_otf61uCFXh1wtb7dro1_500.gif

tumblr_otf61uCFXh1wtb7dro2_500.gif
Nah no way
ilgiO_zpsmjquw6q6.gif
Ghostriders effects>>>>>>Inhumans show FOH with this:russ::russ::russ:This and Iron Fist need to be be treated like Hulks movie:laff::laff::laff::laff:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Honestly I think the success of movies like Ant-Man and them getting Spiderman hurt the Inhumans. When they were first announced within the MCU they really didn't have phase 4 mapped out. I think the Inhumans was really a substitute for the Fantastic 4. The fact that they pushed it to the network TV side speaks to what they thought of them.

If they crossed over Agents of SHIELD with the MCU then I could see where it made sense but since they decided a long time ago not to do that, the Inhumans really don't fit in anywhere :manny:
Why they dropped the movie?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why they dropped the movie?

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. decided it would be a good idea to make Inhumans a major plot point of the show starting with season 2. They went so heavy into it that I'm almost positive they fukked up with the film had planned. They established that the world and the U.S government were aware of Inhumans, they had a hidden sanctuary where they trained, established that they had been around for centuries. They basically did everything except introduce the royal family. Feige probably got frustrated and just scrapped the film all together.

The Inhumans situation is a prime example of why the movies have to ignore the TV shows. The TV shows work on a completely different schedule and if they don't coordinate things properly everything will get fukked up.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. decided it would be a good idea to make Inhumans a major plot point of the show starting with season 2. They went so heavy into it that I'm almost positive they fukked up with the film had planned. They established that the world and the U.S government were aware of Inhumans, they had a hidden sanctuary where they trained, established that they had been around for centuries. They basically did everything except introduce the royal family. Feige probably got frustrated and just scrapped the film all together.

The Inhumans situation is a prime example of why the movies have to ignore the TV shows. The TV shows work on a completely different schedule and if they don't coordinate things properly everything will get fukked up.

I agree but I also think the success of characters like ant man and the edition of spiderman made it easier to drop the inhumans. I also don't think the door is completely shut. I think Marvel is holding out to see if the get the fantastic 4 rights back. The inhumans are plan b. Theres No need to lock in a movie right now. Keep in mind it got pushed back twice because of the addition of spiderman and the release date of Indiana Jones. Eventually Feige said fukk it and let agents of shield rock them because they had more flexibility and could get them out sooner.

Plus the fact that the tv show isn't directly tied to agents of shield still leaves room for a movie crossover. Honestly it all depends on how well the tv show is received.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Bruh......The Inhumans have brawled with the Avengers, Thanos, and The X-men no way in hell would they be worried about cops working their 14 hour shifts :laff:
:laff:

That is what I was thinking, blackbolt has squared up with top tier Marvel characters without using his voice and you telling me human cops are putting it on him.:hhh: