Marvel's The Inhumans coming to ABC Fall 2017 (Starts Sept 29th)

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
It wasn't hyperbole. This shyt looks like some cheap syfy tv movie. I mean look at this shyt:

RepentantPerfumedGnatcatcher.gif

:laff::laff:

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
seriously that black bolt shot there looks like he accidentally ripped a huge fart but for some reason it came out the wrong end

i also feel like they filmed this in Hawaii b/c they knew the visuals were gonna be ass, so they at least could pipe in some beautiful landscapes to distract the eye.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I'll blame the cgi on it being a pilot. AOS pilot looked :hhh: compared to the rest of the season.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i dont want to see none of yall in the emmy thread when its racking up the awards:RocketMarvel:
Marvel still lookin like the 72-10 Bulls

tumblr_n8dypqB2ur1rj540wo1_500.gif

We are Groot...
:marvelpachaha:

Yeah, while it looks underwhelming I am so there for the movie release. Unprecedented for a show to premiere in the movies, IMAX no less.

every time we think we've seen it all, marvel revolutionizes the game AGAIN :SpideyWow:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i dont want to see none of yall in the emmy thread when its racking up the awards:RocketMarvel:

every time we think we've seen it all, marvel revolutionizes the game AGAIN :SpideyWow:
:russ: 720-10

All joking aside though, of all the showrunners they've had, idk why they chose the guy who did Iron Fist to take the lead here. Is the juice from Dexter really that serious?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Bruh you know this looks like ass.
Maybe if they get a few seasons they can find the right groove like Agents of SHIELD did but right now this looks worse than AOS S01 did.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Wow it looks like an updated version of lexx I never knew it was going to look that cheap. Marvel TV really sucks. I can see why feige wants to separate them from the movies. To classify this or Agents of shield as MCU sullys it
Lexx was better breh