Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
OK... 2 responses to 2 common questions on here;

1-The Substance - It basically is the matter in the bone. I dont think it actually was a liquid but more like bone that can be broken down and produced into whatever they need it for.

2- As best as its supposed to be, IF and DD are the martial artist. JJ and LC are the BRAWLERS. They dont depend on skills, especially LK. He's basically the TANK of the team

Martha
Yes, we put that together especially by the end of the series

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
This doesn't really do anything to set itself apart from the other netflix marvel series'

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Uhh...so did nobody stick around for the Punisher teaser at the end? :skip:
Had no idea it was a teaser. Saw the clip online and was waiting for him to show up. I was legit shocked when it ended at ep 8. I initially thought it was 13 eps like normal but when shyt started wrapping up I was wondering how they would stretch it out to 10 eps and didn't even think it would stop at 8:pachaha:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
This doesn't really do anything to set itself apart from the other netflix marvel series'

Didn't really need to since it's using the characters from said series's. Its just using them in a group setting...so we're really here for the group fights, banter and camaraderie...in that sense, its setting itself apart by being the only superhero series on Netflix to do so.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i thought this shyt was sposed to be 13 eps :camby: i finished it, it's cool can't wait for season 2. I never watched JJ or iron fist so i don't know their back stories really. I wanted punisher to be in this or kingpin or some other shyt. I didn't know anyone in the hand except that old chinese lady and where was shades or cotton mouth sister since they were fukking up harlem as well in the season

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Didn't really need to since it's using the characters from said series's. Its just using them in a group setting...so we're really here for the group fights, banter and camaraderie...in that sense, its setting itself apart by being the only superhero series on Netflix to do so.
I mean theres nothing there for it to be remembered for, like the way the fights in daredevil were memorable

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
you don't find it troubling it felt more like an extension of IF series (With friends) as oppose to a culmination of each series combined? :leon:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
you don't find it troubling it felt more like an extension of IF series (With friends) as oppose to a culmination of each series combined? :leon:

I agree that it was that, but DareDevil is back into his life as a crime fighter, JJ has just opened up her place again, and Luke Cage is headed back to Harlem to do his thing.

I felt it was like Iron Fist 1.5 as a lead in to next season for all the other characters