Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
This shyt is basura

I hate the actress playing colleen, in fact i hate pretty much every westernized asian females. Cant stand then at all.

JJ is a try hard bytch

Luke cage is cool and so is DD

Series is a 2/10 so far ep3

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah their chemistry was great too

Look forward to their marriage hopefully by the time they make a 2nd defenders series...

But honestly, they need to start cranking these joints out. I know Punisher is definitely coming (see ending credits of last Defenders episode) but I'm gonna need that 3rd season of DareDevil and the 2nd season of Jessica Jones soon

Punisher dropping in the fall; Luke Cage season 2, JJ season 2 and Daredevil season 3 next year

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Episode 3 is supposed to be the best one in the series?:mjlol:

Shyt boring af:hhh:

The whole marvel netflix series:scust:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
im not even a titty boy like that but daaaaaaaaaaayum Misty titties look like a sweet stack of ribs
VFg7n9X.png

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
It's like there were 3 ppl writing this show but they never spoke to one another. Characters would contradict themselves in the same scene.

All four defenders reek of emotional immaturity

Like none of them can step outside of themselves and truly assess a situation

Luke Cage - I don't wanna hurt people

Iron Fist - Only I can defeat the Hand

DareDevil - People are getting hurt because of me

Jessica Jones - Leave me alone or I will hurt you

they're like children

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
OK... 2 responses to 2 common questions on here;

1-The Substance - It basically is the matter in the bone. I dont think it actually was a liquid but more like bone that can be broken down and produced into whatever they need it for.

2- As best as its supposed to be, IF and DD are the martial artist. JJ and LC are the BRAWLERS. They dont depend on skills, especially LK. He's basically the TANK of the team

Martha

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All four defenders reek of emotional immaturity

Like none of them can step outside of themselves and truly assess a situation

Luke Cage - I don't wanna hurt people

Iron Fist - Only I can defeat the Hand

DareDevil - People are getting hurt because of me

Jessica Jones - Leave me alone or I will hurt you

they're like children

They have their little issues...:troll: hopefully after this when we see them again they have matured...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
On episode 4 now...

Luke got fine ass Claire waiting at home for him and the Goddess Misty on speed dial and he STILL making googly eyes at that skeletor looking unwashed bum Jessica :scust:

JJ has dealt with a man who can make people do whatever he wants, Luke has dealt with experiments that turned him into an unbreakable juggarnaut; and their both having trouble believing in the Hand:gucci:

Sigourney Weaver being the head of this faction is irking me. Madam Gao and the other Asian dude are outcasts from Ku'Lun and their taking orders from a WHITE WOMAN:mindblown: it's like some how, some way, no matter how utterly ridiculous it is, a white person will always be in charge :shaq2:

Stick still got the one liners though :pachaha:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
On episode 5 now...

Luke got fine ass Claire waiting at home for him and the Goddess Misty on speed dial and he STILL making googly eyes at that skeletor looking unwashed bum Jessica :scust:

JJ has dealt with a man who can make people do whatever he wants, Luke has dealt with experiments that turned him into an unbreakable juggarnaut; and their both having trouble believing in the Hand:gucci:

Sigourney Weaver being the head of this faction is irking me. Madam Gao and the other Asian dude are outcasts from Ku'Lun and their taking orders from a WHITE WOMAN:mindblown: it's like some how, some way, no matter how utterly ridiculous it is, a white person will always be in charge :shaq2:

Stick still got the one liners though :pachaha:
Yea I felt a way about Gao taking orders she's one of my favorite characters in this Netflix universe. Nobu shouldn't have been killed because I don't even know why this other dude was such a threat :mjlol:Thought we were about to see somehisoka type dude from Hunter x Hunter with him
cutting up that bear in his introduction :picard:
but nah DD was handling him and that Bakudo dude at the sametime:deadmanny: