Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I've only seen 3 eps. Maybe they explain it later on?

If not, can you tell me?
Just watch it
b76bKF6_zpsg69gw1lu.png

Conz

Superstar
Daps
5 episodes in... this is not good. it seems cheap as fukk and I'm so goddamn sick of this ninja shyt, and i find Sigourney Weaver to be aggressively uninteresting.

Marvel Netflix is really stale. thank god this isn't 12 episodes.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
One thing i did like was how they kept calling IF a boy and his character actually seemed a bit immature. He was so giddy at the idea of being in a super hero group.

Jessica Jones needs some damn fighting skills, shyt was embarassing.

Danny is the youngest out of all of them... and he is Naive about the real world...:ld:

But I mean who doesn't want to be in a superhero group tho???:MarvelPac:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd give it higher than a 6 but I agree with the premise. Had potential to be great but the presence of Danny Bland + weak villains was too much to overcome.

On another note...

Seemed like they were setting the stage for the Colleen/Misty partnership, but how will it work? Misty gonna be in Iron Fist or Colleen in Luke Cage? I hope it's the latter, because I don't think I can sit through another season of Iron Fist barring a recast
They could be going toward the Heroes for Hire or Daughters of the Dragon team up
033-daughters-of-the-dragon.jpg

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt could've been so much better.

how you level a building, the police know you stole c4 and brought it into that building, and no one catch a charge? :stopitslime:

why they have colleen crying and moping like a battered housewife in half her scenes? :leostare:

they already picked the wrong actor for iron fist, why they nerf his power set? :dwillhuh:

(i'm sorry, but fukk what you heard, daredevil shouldn't be able to stop iron-fist. daredevil has radar sense, heightened physical abilities and was trained by a ninja master. danny rand is a supernatural kung-fu master, trained to be the ultimate weapon of a mystical city FULL of kung-masters. you tell me who wins.)

speaking of iron fist... elektra TELLS THIS DUMBASS she needed his chi to break the wall, so what does he do? start swinging his fist at her, within range of the wall. so either they need a better actor to sell the character's compulsive/angry/reactionary nature, or this is one of the dumbest sequences i've ever seen on a television screen. :snoop:

what was the big plan on the elevator that JJ wasn't gonna like? to have her shyt-talk while they attack from above? JJ loves to talk shyt, and attacking from above was smart for everyone riding an elevator into a criminal base without bulletproof skin. THAT was luke cage's big idea? :gucci:

why is karen still tryna iyanla matt murdock's life, acting like she cant understand why he went back to crimefighting, AFTER he told her "this is my life"? :dwillhuh: even if she didnt agree with his decision, she knew why he was doing it at that point. they just acted like the convo never happened.

the big action finale is... four powered heroes beating the shyt out of c-list hand goons they been smacking around for 7 episodes? :gucci:

soooo... elektra waited until the building was coming down around their ears to start acting normal? :comeon:

the hand's grand plan was to preserve their own vitality... and destroy new york eventually, as an accidental casualty? if that's the case why not work with rand to determine a way to excavate shou lou's bones without harming the fault line? wouldnt that have been more productive than stealing funds from Rand Corp. and picking a fight with the immortal weapon of k'un lun?

by the end of the series, the only major change is misty lost an arm. literally nothing of consequence happened in the world's of the four main stars.

b-b-but... foggy and karen think matt is dead! FOH. :camby:

5 out of 10. there were some amazing moments sprinkled throughout. but this was mediocre as fukk.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Danny is such a scrub, nobody knows how to use their powers, and every single person whines like a fukking baby.

I love looking at Misty but damn why you sticking up for the NYPD so hard? You just another body on the payroll.

Luke Cage is still that dude. Charlie Cox delivered like always. I like looking at Kristen Ritter's no ass back profile.

Danny is a scrub (had to say it twice)

I'd watch a million episodes of this if I Could

I also thought the history of the Hand and members was cool. Anything with people who live a long time is interesting to me (Vandal Savage, Russell Edging ton)

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
I say they should only use Danny to break through walls from here on out

Dude is the definition of let me play into their hands.

It's like Jon running to get Rickon every time

IF is definitely my favorite character though. He has so much room to grow while the others are pretty close to what it seems their level of maturity should be

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Danny is such a scrub, nobody knows how to use their powers, and every single person whines like a fukking baby.

I love looking at Misty but damn why you sticking up for the NYPD so hard? You just another body on the payroll.

Luke Cage is still that dude. Charlie Cox delivered like always. I like looking at Kristen Ritter's no ass back profile.

Danny is a scrub (had to say it twice)

I'd watch a million episodes of this if I Could

I also thought the history of the Hand and members was cool. Anything with people who live a long time is interesting to me (Vandal Savage, Russell Edging ton)
misty been a cop for years that's how they act. I agree with everything else.