Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Apex

Banned
Daps
I haven't seen Jessica Jones and Iron Fist (only Luke Cage and Daredevil).

Why did the Hand cause the Earthquake? Why do they want to take down the city?

I thought Elektra was on the good side. Why'd she turn evil? Maybe I'm forgetting something from S2 of Defenders.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The city was going to sink as a side effect of them removing the dragon skeleton. Apparently the skeleton was holding up the cave on the fault line. They were digging slowly to avoid attention but blew up the remaining depth to get there faster, which caused the tremor.
A dragon as big as a faultline?:leon::aicmon::dead:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I haven't seen Jessica Jones and Iron Fist (only Luke Cage and Daredevil).

Why did the Hand cause the Earthquake? Why do they want to take down the city?

I thought Elektra was on the good side. Why'd she turn evil? Maybe I'm forgetting something from S2 of Defenders.
The skeleton from that creature contained that liquid that the Hamd uses to rejuvenate themselves and ressurect the dead.

They thought it was time for NY to go typical megalomaniac shyt:dead:

She died. Resurrected with no memories and used to kill. We know Elektra is naturally fukking nuts and loves killing so when her memories returned along with realizing she's powerful as shyt like:ohhh::blessed:Hand members :ufdup:I'm the captain now:myman:

Apex

Banned
Daps
DAWG EPISODE 3 WAS FIRE.

So why does the Hand even exist? What's their purpose for wanting to kill NYC?

I never watched Jessica or Iron Fist, but I seem to be understanding the series okay.

Apex

Banned
Daps
Say brehs, I didn't watch Jessica Jones, is there anything I should know going into Defenders? Obviously I'm fine with spoilers.

Gonna finish ep 2 and watch some more later.
I didn't watch Jones or Fist and I'm enjoying it. You should be fine.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
DAWG EPISODE 3 WAS FIRE.

So why does the Hand even exist? What's their purpose for wanting to kill NYC?

I never watched Jessica or Iron Fist, but I seem to be understanding the series okay.

They explain everything hand related this season in the defenders...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Still haven't answered my question Brady. Does my beautiful brown skin remind you of shyt?
20fs40m.jpg
QSpDQ53.jpg

Yea that dip shyt convo was so left field..... I mean Biff was calling George McFly that in BTTF.

That has like never been a racial slur:pachaha:

Why is everyone bringing up stupid shyt like the handcuff, why won't she break them??? They know she has super powers but she aint BULLETPROOF!!!! she can still die. plus she aint trying to go to jail. so restraint is the name of the game, playing along... :comeon:

That's was a silly nitpick. I mean Cage equally could've broke his cuffs mad earlier than he did but only did to stunt on them when buddy clumsily dropped the keys.

Her doing would've added nothing as we already saw it once.

Plus other than piss Misty off and possibly make them want to arrest her for real.... it would've served no purpose.

With that said.... I actually finished the series and thought it was dope.

Let me say this.

No series is above criticism, we not gonna do this "bu bu bu bu but Marvel can do no wrong" shyt and I know all shyt gets nitpicking as nitpicking is a part of the game

But

GOTDAMN :mjlol: at some of the shyt some of y'all was nitpicking :deadmanny:

"Bu bu bu but what was the purpose of Weaver"
Ummm so like..... in this group of bosses that have their own gang or operation..... she was like kinda the head boss that kept everyone in line and oversaw the direction

Did people miss the part where she called out everyone at the table and made a comment about how a couple of years them tried to kill the other?

There were some cool surprises to me in this.

I loved the HipHop music and didn't seem forced..... I mean who in here trynna see LC scenes with rock music oz some Oz like Jazz music?:gucci:

My only big complaint, too short.... fukk that give them 13 eps next time

Martha