Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Danny Rand is such a clown ass fukkboy:mjlol:

"Im the only one that can stop them"

As Stick just decapitated buddy right before him:mjlol:

Proceeds to get his ass whipped by DD and JJ:mjlol:

Glad they stepped his fighting skills up though..

Kinda wish it wasn't so damn short. Definitely like the chemistry between Cage and Fist, definitely see them setting up the romance between Cage abd JJ.

DD is clearly the most hardcore out of all of them though.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Again.....

Who brought the 5 Fingers together?

Who kept them in order and not eliminate each other when maybe they are cordial but low key really don't fukk with each other like that?

Who had these "connections, power, and clout" the others alluded to Elektra?

Who even resurrected Elektra? Nurtured her? And make her a VERY important part of their plan?

Who is the one that ultimately even captured IF and helped move their agenda to even be in position to reach their endgame?

Those are a few fair questions to ask next time one of y'all be like "what's Weavers purpose"

Martha

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My quick thought. 6/10. The Hand sucks, which ultimately lamed out the show.

I'd give it higher than a 6 but I agree with the premise. Had potential to be great but the presence of Danny Bland + weak villains was too much to overcome.

On another note...

Seemed like they were setting the stage for the Colleen/Misty partnership, but how will it work? Misty gonna be in Iron Fist or Colleen in Luke Cage? I hope it's the latter, because I don't think I can sit through another season of Iron Fist barring a recast

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yea that dip shyt convo was so left field..... I mean Biff was calling George McFly that in BTTF.

That has like never been a racial slur:pachaha:

That's was a silly nitpick. I mean Cage equally could've broke his cuffs mad earlier than he did but only did to stunt on them when buddy clumsily dropped the keys.

Her doing would've added nothing as we already saw it once.

Plus other than piss Misty off and possibly make them want to arrest her for real.... it would've served no purpose.

With that said.... I actually finished the series and thought it was dope.

Let me say this.

No series is above criticism, we not gonna do this "bu bu bu bu but Marvel can do no wrong" shyt and I know all shyt gets nitpicking as nitpicking is a part of the game

But

GOTDAMN :mjlol: at some of the shyt some of y'all was nitpicking :deadmanny:

"Bu bu bu but what was the purpose of Weaver"
Ummm so like..... in this group of bosses that have their own gang or operation..... she was like kinda the head boss that kept everyone in line and oversaw the direction

Did people miss the part where she called out everyone at the table and made a comment about how a couple of years them tried to kill the other?

There were some cool surprises to me in this.

I loved the HipHop music and didn't seem forced..... I mean who in here trynna see LC scenes with rock music oz some Oz like Jazz music?:gucci:

My only big complaint, too short.... fukk that give them 13 eps next time

Martha
if only we could get such in depth analysis of other shows :marvelpachaha:nikkas really be gettin their ebert and roeper on when it comes to marvel. but we let the streets do the talkin and it looks like we got another one :SmokinFury:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
On no days could Iron Fist whoop Daredevil!

Wish Heroes for Hire was DD and Cage now
:beli:

Feel like puntin this fukkin Iron Fist Funko my kid got me out the window!
But ima be cool tho.
:hubie:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing i did like was how they kept calling IF a boy and his character actually seemed a bit immature. He was so giddy at the idea of being in a super hero group.

Jessica Jones needs some damn fighting skills, shyt was embarassing.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
if only we could get such in depth analysis of other shows :marvelpachaha:nikkas really be gettin their ebert and roeper on when it comes to marvel. but we let the streets do the talkin and it looks like we got another one :SmokinFury:

No losses!!:lukecagesmirk:

Martha

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Just finished watching it. I fux with the series, but I've been invested since they started out.

When you take into account that there have been odd Easter eggs since DD S1 leading to this - it's some pretty impressive long term story telling.

The portrayal of Matt and Elektra's relationship was a note perfect rendition of their vibe in 'Man Without Fear' :wow:

They drop a bunch of hints as to where they're taking it next. Looks like we're getting some next level fukkery :ehh:

Punisher looks like Frank left the last of the fukks he had to give in that shed:merchant:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Quick take on how the show could of been better.
Rid all the supporting cast :mjpls:
Put henchmen in red ninja suits. :win:

Make Black Sky an ancient entity that was destined to lead The Hand.:leon:
Let Iron fist do cool shyt. :shaq2: