Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Will Stark Industries get Misty a new arm?
That's what happened in the comics but I am thinking they will have Rand Corp make her new arm since they have set Danny's company up to be on some multi-national conglomerate steeze with their hand in just about everything.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's what happened in the comics but I am thinking they will have Rand Corp make her new arm since they have set Danny's company up to be on some multi-national conglomerate steeze with their hand in just about everything.
:stopitslime: you know rich boy Danny is supplying that besides you can tell they're trying to move away from the MCU with every series

What they said

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

Does his company even deal in tech like that? What do they even do anymore? :mindblown:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This first episode really isn't grabbing me so far, but it looks fukking incredible in HDR/4K

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I like it so far. It took a while but it seems like they finally figured out how to write Danny. Episode 6 is starting now. The first 3 episodes are fine but it really gets going with 4 and it seems to be on a nice stride now
So you're saying they cut it down to 8 eps from 13 and there's still filler? :francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So you're saying they cut it down to 8 eps from 13 and there's still filler? :francis:

Nah not at all. Every show needs to find its footing and get in a groove. Rarely do you find a show that hits the ground running. It took them a couple episodes to really find their flow. Nothing in it is filler at all. It's all important and necessary to the story. Filler to me is superfluous stuff and redundancy. There's none of that here, just takes a while to get the engine going and the show works better when all of them are together and able to bounce off one another

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's bugging me because that's a serious plothole lol. Don't threaten about bringing down an entire island and not say how that could happen. At least mention Hammer (:pacspit::pacspit:) or someone with access to that type of technology.

Yeah definitely stopped caring about their initial plan to go to the next plan:russ:

The writing on these last two shows has been slapdash as hell

The city was going to sink as a side effect of them removing the dragon skeleton. Apparently the skeleton was holding up the cave on the fault line. They were digging slowly to avoid attention but blew up the remaining depth to get there faster, which caused the tremor.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
The city was going to sink as a side effect of them removing the dragon skeleton. Apparently the skeleton was holding up the cave on the fault line. They were digging slowly to avoid attention but blew up the remaining depth to get there faster, which caused the tremor.

:ohhh: