Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Luke hit Danny with that White Guilt bay-beeeeeeeee!!!!
:NOREmarvelhat:

That kid Luke knows was Homeland homie who got blown up!
:ohhh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get the complaints about the hand, They've always been nothing but canon fodder. The only time they've ever seemed like a legit threat was when the linked up with Hydra.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I don't get the complaints about the hand, They've always been nothing but canon fodder. The only time they've ever seemed like a legit threat was when the linked up with Hydra.
In this So called MCU they were pretty thorough in DD s1

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Very dissapointed by the show, Iron Fist once again was complete a utter shyt, they should have listened to stick and kill his useless ass :russ:

Felt good watching Daredevil beat his ass, white hat even managed to capture him with one move, dude was pathethic.

And what was with the dude speaking Japanesse? I hate that shyt he could clearly understand english and no one else was speaking in their native lenguage, why had that a$$hole speak japanesse? it was pretty anoying.:hhh:

Power levels were also pretty inconsistent, the african dude that could hurt look Cage but all the sudden is incapacitated by a wooden chair and some rope (not to mention he was captured off screen and was the first on the hand to be killed off:mjpls:), Elektra knocks Luke Cage and JJ around but has trouble with DD? Gao was a frail old lady in Iron Fist but here she has telekenisis and super strengh and shyt.

And how old is the hand anyway? they had an American and a latino so they can't be older than maybe 300 years old.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Very dissapointed by the show, Iron Fist once again was complete a utter shyt, they should have listened to stick and kill his useless ass :russ:

Felt good watching Daredevil beat his ass, white hat even managed to capture him with one move, dude was pathethic.

And what was with the dude speaking Japanesse? I hate that shyt he could clearly understand english and no one else was speaking in their native lenguage, why had that a$$hole speak japanesse? it was pretty anoying.:hhh:

Power levels were also pretty inconsistent, the african dude that could hurt look Cage but all the sudden is incapacitated by a wooden chair and some rope (not to mention he was captured off screen and was the first on the hand to be killed off:mjpls:), Elektra knocks Luke Cage and JJ around but has trouble with DD? Gao was a frail old lady in Iron Fist but here she has telekenisis and super strengh and shyt.

And how old is the hand anyway? they had an American and a latino so they can't be older than maybe 300 years old.
think he could have escaped when he wanted he was just a glutton for punishment and liked fukin with their heads. I was more disturbed by how excited the iron supremacist got when DD put a rope around siwonde's neck. Dude was all giddy like :mjgrin:that's so cool

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Finished it last night and it was a 7/10. These nikkas have no chemistry though, all the team ups in the future are gonna be forced like Luke/Danny and Misty/Colleen. Idk but it felt like the fight choreography took a step down every since Daredevil or they couldn't find any stunt people because some of the fights looked like Bane vs Batman in TDKR :scust:

Danny is suppose to be top class and he fukking sucks, DD works better by himself, JJ is a drunk who's power levels are inconsistent, Luke was fine, Ripley was pointless, Elecktra was :francis: along with The Hand.

Last edited: